Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Have you ever tried Valerian? It is a herbal sedative that can help anxiety. It can be pretty strong, so it is better to take at night. Hops, chamomile, and lemon balm are herbs that can to help too. Sometimes you can find a mix with all four in it.
    • Like x 3
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

At my local comic book store! :D
    • Like x 4
  3. Mr.Me New Player

Dog saliva isn't antibacterial it has antibiotic properties meaning that it naturally kills some of the bacteria occurring in its own mouth since you know it can't brush its teeth. Those germs are mostly specific to dogs and that antibodies that fight them are too. If dogs saliva is so amazing why don't they make meds out of dog spit? Not only is it not antibacterial, it has such a wide spectrum of things that bites almost always cause mixed infections. A dog licks its wound for one simple reason, it doesn't have any other way to do anything, but lick its wound, or perhaps it just likes the taste of blood.

A major concern in all bite wounds is subsequent infection. Infections can be caused by nearly any group of pathogens (bacteria, viruses, rickettsia, spirochetes, fungi). At least 64 species of bacteria are found in the canine mouth, causing nearly all infections to be mixed.[7, 8, 9] Common bacteria involved in bite wound infections include the following:

Dog bites

Staphylococcus species
    Streptococcus species
    Eikenella species
    Pasteurella species
    Proteus species
    Klebsiella species
    Haemophilus species
    Enterobacter species
    DF-2 or Capnocytophaga canimorsus
    Bacteroides species
    Moraxella species
    Corynebacterium species
    Neisseria species
    Fusobacterium species
    Prevotella species
    Porphyromonas species

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/768875-overview#a0104
    • Like x 1
  4. MercPony Devoted Player

Never have tried that but its something I can look into :) Chamomile is really good, sometimes I drink a tea of that with a little bit of honey in it.
    • Like x 3
  5. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Daily post of the day.

Zod out.
    • Like x 3
  6. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I remember a certain thread you posted about looking...
    Well...
    If you keep running, you'll never find her!
    • Like x 2
  7. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

That design is perfect! They've finally found someone who understands you... I mean someone who understands Harley!
    • Like x 4
  8. Mr.Me New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

o_O Deathmike? Is that you?
    • Like x 4
  10. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

You have no idea how much I love the new Harley comic. Oh. My. God! It is just perfect.
    • Like x 4
  11. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I'll have to check it out
    (The comic)
    • Like x 2
  12. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Oh, wow, yeah, I know what you mean. Last year, I had such bad anxiety that I actually went days without sleep (maybe like 2 or 3 hours here and there) because I was terrified someone was going to break in and attack me in my sleep. I've never actually been robbed or anything (except by my little sister a few months ago, but that's old news), it's just that for some reason, I was really, really paranoid something terrible was going to happen. I even went days without eating something, too, because every time I tried to eat, I couldn't swallow without feeling like I was going to throw up.... Anxiety runs in my family, too, as well as mental disorders in general, but most of the people in my family have this huge pride thing where all of them are too good for medication, so a lot of them just believe that the best way to overcome anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, etc., is by just "toughing it out".

OCD is my biggest problem, honestly. Most of my panic attacks in the past were triggered by an OCD incidence in which my daily routine was somehow thrown off by something that was completely out of my control, which, in turn, caused me to overthink everything, and I got so frustrated that I literally just "zoned out" and started throwing/saying things that I had absolutely no control over. Two years ago, I had such a bad panic attack at work (I was working at the mall at the time) that someone had to call mall security because my heart was racing at an extremely dangerous pace, and security had to keep an eye on me, because I couldn't leave work because I was the manager at the time, and my assistant manager was unavailable.... It was really scary. And I was on the verge of tears for the rest of the day.

But anyway, yeah, been there, it sucks :p
    • Like x 3
  13. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I want iiiiittttt!!!! Unfortunately, all of the clothing at my local comic book store is made for "oversized" men :( And every time I try to place an order, something goes wrong, and I never get my product, so I always have to go and get my money back.... So, once I start getting paid more, I'm going to be ordering my comic collectibles via Ebay or HotTopic.com.
    • Like x 2
  14. Mont New Player

Watching old flash tv series. A extremely young Jeri Ryan as a teen hostage, Denise Crosby as a shrink, star trek invading Dc universe LoL
    • Like x 2
  15. DoctorSyndrome Dedicated Player

Star Trek and the Dc universe LOL, that would be an interesting combination.
  16. Couzintony New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I saw one with Harley and her signature gynormous hammer.
    • Like x 1
  18. JDaPrietz New Player

...so........... I win? :D
    • Like x 1
  19. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I direct you to the posts above yours..... notice anything?..
    • Like x 3
  20. JDaPrietz New Player

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS*
    • Like x 1