My own personal opinion: Amazon Fury Part 1

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ChibiMechaX78, May 9, 2014.

1. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

I honestly find it enjoyable regardless of the griefs i have with it.

Positives that I myself enjoy:
    The dailies and solos are actually fun to me.
    The daily missions given are fun. The one being turned into an eagle is my favorite of course. The goal of dropping greek fire on enemies is just that much better. Even the ballistas are fun though the camera angle is odd.

The solos are challenging as the last ones were for me. The reason is because im a more role based player and i didnt feel i needed to learn what moves did what counters and the timing. It wasnt until i did bizarro and Huntress that i started to bother to learn those cuz up to the point i felt that my not being a DPS i didnt feel like needing to so after learning those solos and got my hold on moves, and counters it prepared me for the t6 solos. They were challenging, beautiful scenery and just outright fun. So i personally hope for more in the future.

The styles are my new favorites almost all of them i really love, and I will say again how lovely the maps were done.
    They really went all out for the theme. I could say more but i would just be repeating the bottom line that its beautiful

The story telling was better than i expected especially considering the past content couldve been better. Past content wasnt all bad of course but it wasnt great either.

Negatives that i found unenjoyable:

The enemies are visually diverse but they dont feel as dynamic as enemies from the past as they could be. Facing one feels like im facing another enemy just bigger and has a bigger amount of health.

The alert felt tediously long than challenging. When people complain about difficulty i dont think raising the enemies' health bar really gives it the challenge that is needed. I feel like enemies that healed each other or did something that made me choose who to attack instead of whoever is closest would be the idea people are going for.

So even though the maps the alert duos and solos are wonderfully set, the enemies themselves lack something interesting. The theme is magic after all i am sure there couldve been more done in the magical sense of making enemies dynamic. Though since its really the amazons who are on center stage i think thats what they were going for.

Overall:
    T6 is pretty awesome, the dlc is entertaining and i will not complain as to what it doesnt have like other ppl. Things like that it lacks raids.

The enemies couldve been more dynamic in combat just about all i have against it.

What i expect in the future:
    I expect all the positives that came with this dlc as well improvement on the enemies.

Maybe in the future we will have a raid. (Part 2?)
    Or a new power or even weapon (doubtful about a new weapon but that would be a pleasant surprise, and I love surprises :)

What i hope for myself personally:
    I enjoy the solos so much that i hope there would be more. I hope that in the future that more of our renown magical characters get involved. Like Zatanna as a solo or Doctor fate. Maybe Solomon Grundy and Etrigan for villains as either new legends characters or solos?

Just a hope, and what i hope, and what i expect are two different things.

Also what i hope for.... HAIRSTYLES!!!! Omfg!!! The hairstyles!!!! The glorious hair!!! I need hair!!! I dont care if it clips with my armor i will make it work just please!!! Hair! T-T
    • Like x 2
  2. Cara EL Well-Known Player

I for one can't stop falling asleep in T6 Alerts with an energy drink in hand but this is my opinion lol Other than that I think they did a great job just people need to adjust to the changes. People that complain are the same people who need their daily routines such as coffee in the morning if they don't get it they get pissy or people who need to smoke cigarettes. Through your normal routine out the window and people lose it. People don't realize that changes are sometimes a good thing otherwise they wouldn't have implemented it. I just learned last night that without clipping I had to actually learn Rage powers and by god now I know why they have so many 50% and 30% attacks. Rage was meant for close combat but people have been specing more towards damage instead of defense and health so therefore this DLC has introduced us to hybrid setup. OH AND BY GOD IF THEY ADD HAIR STYLES and better power animations to the game I will never leave this game lol
    • Like x 1
  3. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

The alert makes healers unneeded and takes too long with one. They need to make the adds hit harder if they can, just anything to make healers needed. The healer gear 'upgrades' are garbage as well. Most 91 takes away resto......lol. That aside, the dlc isn't bad. I like the unattuned gear and if a piece doesn't drop, I like how we get an extra mark. It's a win win and how I want all content past and present to operate. This dlc is a nice step in the right direction. It lacks content though. The dlc would benefit from a raid or extra alert. I can do everything in less than an hour and a half, which isn't cool.

The alert needs a buff with damage done from bosses and adds and a reduction in health. Stop encouraging dps groups and give the support roles a damn spot. :)

And thanks for giving us a true alert and not an operation. NEVER MAKE ANOTHER OP AGAIN PLEASE.

Pretty please?
  4. Cosmos Girl Well-Known Player

I think Themyscira was well designed - kudos. I think the difficulty of the game will decrease as people develop strategies and earn their equipment.