annoying bug in one of my characters account

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by blackstarkid, May 4, 2014.

1. blackstarkid New Player

Hello everyone,

I continued playing DCUO today on PC as usual. I have two characters a hero and villain . I logged in as villain and continued the mission in the S.O something Dam in metropolis. Once I was done I needed to go to a bar were heroes and villains are gathered. I started heading in the direction of the bar and suddenly the games open world is just a stack of big blurry buildings and my character ran into one of them and than fell into an infinite fall and on top of that when rotating the character is multiplied.I thought maybe I had to log out and try again. Did that. problem still exist. I don't want to lose my character? Any suggestions?
  2. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Press M and warp rally.
  3. xXxALLSTARxXx New Player

i had a bug like that once and im not saying its ur case but it was mine it was a terrible graphics card issue on my old laptop, id also have this problem while using a speed movement character id eventually run so fast i out ran what my graphics card could render and next thing i know i was running on the opposite side world IE i was upside down running bottom side up xD my only suggestion is if u have another pc u can log in to try that if it works than u need a new graphics card