USPC PvP Metropolis...Pending Battle

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Retribution, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Retribution Well-Known Player

Saturday, April 26th
    USPC PvP phase

Alright guys, *puts on viking helmet*

I have rallied you all, on this day, to join me, my brothers and sisters, in forming a battle that Metropolis has never witnessed and endured since open beta. Mister Wilkes and Mister Franz will never see this coming! Therefore, it should be in their best interest to request additional security immediately after the first wave of crusaders make landfall. This fight will be legendary! My in-game character is posted in my signature. I ask that you temporarily add me to your friends list so that this Saturday, I may join you all in witnessing this extraordinary battle! God speed and may the altantean tides guided by those who follow Aquaman or the Ocean Master calmly hug Metropolis...or roar like never before, drowning it and its protectors, into oblivion!

*takes off viking helmet*

Alright guys, what do you think? Spread the word to league mates and see if we can make this long-lasting battle happen? Or will it fail due to some precarious reasons? Your thoughts!

*puts it back on*

Needeth be the warriors to join me in the great battlefield. They, too, shall be leaders, set to command others. We'll forge together a V-shaped symbol, so that those who access the skies of Metropolis, will look down and understand that Victory will be La Recompensa Final. In other words, I'll need captains by the dozens, to create your team of fighters.

*takes it off again*

Do you think we'll have plenty of people on both factions to pull this off? Imagine if everyone on this forum decided to log on to their villain character,making this pretty much one-sided. I know that there are some OP heroes and villains out there that would like to freshen up the pvp action in the life of DCUO. What are we waiting for? Let's make this happen!
  2. Retribution Well-Known Player

*reserved until further notice*
  3. Dephyre Committed Player

I was totally about to bring out my battle axe, then I saw this was for USPC:(
  4. Retribution Well-Known Player

*puts on viking helmet*

Go forth Dephyre, and summon heroes to your side with the green fire of will! Engrave the hearts of many into the PvP side of things!

*takes it off*

There's nothing stopping one hero or villian such as yourself from raising an army!
  5. somerandombats New Player

just get 10 guys together go to chinatown and start shooting stuff. It will go from there.
  6. Retribution Well-Known Player

I'm afraid I'll have to do this...you leave me no choice...

*searches for viking helmet*

Thou mustn't cast aside the date that sets the world ablaze, nor should they blemish the quality of a true battle. All great endings must have a great beginning!

*takes it off*

If that happens, it's usually the opposite faction that gains the masses when retaliating. It'll be one-sided from the beginning, somewhat interesting in the middle, then complete domination from the other side in the ending.
  7. Hyppoli Well-Known Player

I think it would be great to see a big fight again, i go to pvp phase everyday hoping to see a big fight, the last time i was part of it happened months ago at superman statue around 30 players having fun. What would be the time and place.
  8. BroJPri New Player

9. somerandombats New Player

i hear you it just seems to be something you cant force it just happens.