Suggestion Box mission

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Jeto, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Jeto New Player

On US PS in Gotham Under Siege. Waiting in the assigned area for over 30 minutes and no Harpy Couriers have appeared. Lots of other people here too and shouting about only being able to find them.
    • Like x 3
  2. Ebon Angel New Player

There are numerous toons in this area. I personally searched for over an hour. We have killed every kind of Harpy in the area and the counter remains 0/3.
  3. Ch3wtobacco New Player

yep the courier harpies seem to have gone to bed early tonite.... no way to complete the mission and no way to drop it...sigh wonder how many months it will take them to fix it
  4. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

5. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

6. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

This smack is happening to me too. I have done harpies before they talk to the mesmerizers, after they talk to the mesmerizers, just in the air...and btw, if you follow them they just disappear. It has to be bugged.

UPDATE: I found them after searching the youtube videos...they are no where in the air....I found them all in the same area spawning in between 2 like water towers, next to the bill board for the Gotham Gazette and I actually had been looking since yesterday too. Good Luck.
  7. Ch3wtobacco New Player

ran it today on my alt and I was able to get the courier harpies...people were killing them fast as they spawned tho
  8. Silver Wing New Player

@ Ch3wtobacco where did they spawn for you up high or on the ground??
  9. Ch3wtobacco New Player

on ground...looked with them for a friend last night...no luck...until WE SWITCHED PHASES....

DEVS ONE OR MORE OF YOUR SERVER PHASES IS NOT SPAWNING THE COURIER HARPYs

--- you're welcome