Healing in open world..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by yagamison, Apr 28, 2014.

1. ARI ATARI New Player

as much as it annoys you, the person doing it is having fun… life goes on.
  2. Twilight Man New Player

Adjust your PvP Gameplay settings.
  3. Dark Babylon Active Player

Being able to heal bounties adds an extra layer of challenge and allows for cross faction rivalry/fun. Personally, I wish all the bounties could be healed. I think groups should receive rewards for killing the guards in front of the police station and nightclubs. I would also like the developers to implement a "jacking" phase. If you knock out a member of the opposite faction in the "jacking" phase you should be able to steal some of their loot or cash. Instead of a "knocked out" message you would get a "You done been jacked" message.
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

Even if you turn Suicide Squad off, you can still get some nubcakes heroes on your team.
    • Like x 1
  5. Domana Well-Known Player

I was trying to make a silly point about factions never interacting because cross-faction queuing in PVP has helped a lot of people get their PVP feats (the heroes way more than villain-side, but I digress), but most people only seem to want to have factions interact when it's beneficial for them. Whatever happened to a healthy rivalry? One side is heroes. The other is villains. We can't ALWAYS team up to take down a global threat. Do Lex and Supes team up against a global threat? Yes. Do they combat each other again when the global threat is gone? Yes. We have to bicker and cause upheaval for the other side because comic book canon, blah, blah, blah. It's fun! This is a game, for the love of all that is holy.
  6. Twilight Man New Player

You've got to remain open to the flip side. Some will see it as healthy rivalry while some wont. PvP phase is the go to zone for such fun, spreading the same idea of rivalry in a zone people go to to avoid such things (PvE) can take the fun out of it.

Someone like myself, its all fun and I love the rivalry in game. But I understand everyone may not feel the same.