This isn't even funny anymore

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Quantom Boy, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Quantom Boy Committed Player

It isn't dumb, it's quite the constructive post and i didn't instigate the fight, whatever her name did and what's with you always posting "IA ARMY" in every post you make, have your head far up your... much?
  2. Mister Brees New Player

People are assuming because of the way you are interacting with them.
  3. Quantom Boy Committed Player

I have good communication skills, but i have no interest in wasting my time talking to idiots, i'm pretty much going to stop coming on the forums because i've come to the realization people on here aggravate me so much. I really should have listen to my league mates when they told me not to create an account.
  4. Malfunkshunn Well-Known Player

My troll is missing 5 troll pieces . Haven't gotten a single troll drop (other than a piece I've already had) in the past 4 runs. :( heck 4-5 runs on my 2 dps toons an I was full vestments lol.
  5. Eranthis New Player

Same with me like 3 pieces of dps , 5 pieces of tank , 3 pieces of troll , 0 of healer which i need , no utility belt , no ring of op ( villain side) so far ran it 4 or 5 times .... :mad:
  6. Agnetta Dedicated Player

lol i was gonna say, the best way to deal with that is to just not run A&B at all. then i saw your sig lol FF ftw
    • Like x 1
  7. Anya Well-Known Player

Anyone else got this bug before? I got the feat without completing the whole set. All I needed were the vestments hands and chest. I got the hands first and I equipped them, feat pops. This was last month, got the chest a week or 2 ago. Don't know if it's a bug or intended?
  8. Eranthis New Player

Im Sorry Spicy but this was hilarious im cracking up sooo hard at this !!!! :D :D = } omg
  9. Clutch_GT New Player

RNG is such an ugly lady.
  10. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

LOL

IA ARMY
  11. MercPony Devoted Player

This kinda proves why I barely run A&B anymore. Plus the stats on Rage gear isn't overly a big deal for me and I'm better off waiting for AF1 to get a new utility belt. Only thing worth it in A&B anymore is the Omni Ring but that one is even worse up to chance and I feel no need to run it excessively for that.
  12. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Good idea if you can't debate your issue without insults...

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  13. Obsisteret Well-Known Player

Story of my life buddy, with the exception that I got my rings already.
  14. WorldsDown New Player

Guess that makes us even, because people like you are why I hate online gaming in general. Gee, how's the view from all the way up there on Mt. Pompous?

Best bit of news that I've heard on the internet so far today!
    • Like x 1
  15. Abstrakt Loyal Player

I got the chest last week finally, i dont replay i just play it once a week maybe my 15th run on 3 toons or something i dont really keep count. But hey the op is off playing final fantasy according to his sig soooo why are we even continuing to bother?
  16. Caleus New Player

Just because lol I'm sure we can either get this locked now or moved to the funhouse.
    • Like x 1
  17. Abstrakt Loyal Player

Hmmm lets have a cat off to get it moved