What Legendary benefits would it take for you to subscribe?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Victuswolf, Apr 23, 2014.

1. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

they won't do that with all legends because they're too big a source of I income. But with the less demanded ones that would be a good idea.

I don't think legendary only styles are a good idea because the game is already lacking in customization options compared to other mmo's. However a work around I did think of would be having something similar to lockboxes, but only legendary members could open them. The new rewards boxes could also give marks that scale with cr in the amount and type of marks they give.

Something else that could be cool would be not having to pay broker fees for placing an item in it.

In terms of actual rewards for subscribing I think it's reasonable that they get more loot from raids and alerts. Only slightly though. We don't want to make it seem like we're punishing premium and free to play players.

Maybe they could get a new monthly rewards box that contains a random rare couple of styles, R&D parts/plans appropriate to their tier etc. They just get one of these boxes a month though.
    • Like x 1
  2. colonelbondo Well-Known Player

1) unlimited replay badges. it would give me more incentive to grind feats, and the grinding would include more loot drops so its a double win. loot locks for legendary are just ridiculous
    2) difficulty settings on all instances (at least novice and expert), or at least raids. have the current difficulty be novice, and then ramp up for expert. do this when the next tier drops. for example, standard difficulty on AnB becomes novice when t6 drops, and an expert AnB raid is added, and have that raid drop T6 comparable vestments
    3) no more GD base items in prom boxes. styles and consumables are good with equal chances of dropping, maybe a half stack exoBYTES in boxes would be EPIC, but that would screw up broker or whatever but who cares i'm FRICKIN LEGENDARY

actually i'm not anymore (my son told me "don't waste your money" and i think he's right)
    • Like x 1
  3. TheMarvel New Player

I think Legendary is already pretty well rounded. I would not add anything that would limit SOEs revenue. I would like to see 'perks' that are more apparent.

A quarterly MC cash bonus or reward box like the Booster Bundle (but no aura) would be nice.

But, thinking generally (and the first 2 would be easy)
    • Reduced 15min HQ warp and 5 min Base Warp
    • Ability to warp to Alt (characters on account) bases
    • Legendary only style set for each DLC similar to the new 52 sets (no feats).
    • 8 Base amenity spaces
  4. MeteorRizzy New Player

im happy that im not the only one waiting for H1Z1 =)
  5. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

So I had just thought of this one that could really be a huge incentive for players.

Power respec demo tokens. A legendary player could get one of these a month and it would allow them to respec to any other power for 24 hours or until the next server reset after 24 hours.
  6. Feenicks New Player

I'm good. Is that bad?
  7. Laff Riot New Player

Reduced warp times.

More shared bank slots.

more amenities and armories

Personal Teleporter to anywhere that has a teleporter to warp.
  8. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

No
    It's a good thing.
  9. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

For me to re-sub I'd have to see a couple of things:

1) If I'm paying for a sub then I want to just play the game. I don't want to have to make other purchases to get rare styles or unlock content just so I have something to do. I don't want to have to pay extra to be able to play how I want. I'm not saying I want everything for free, I'm happy to pay for things that really are extras (like name changes, extra character slots and power changes) but to me it always felt like Legendary was just a basic level that you were supposed to supplement with cash shop purchases.

2) They'd have to add more content at every level. If I start a character and want to raid my way through the tiers I should be able to do that. If I want to solo or duo my way through I should have that option too. But most importantly, playing the game should feel like an adventure, not just grinding out the same things over and over again until you can basically do it without thinking.

3) Perks like the Lock Boxes and the Vault should be more exciting. The vault in particular I find to be a bit of a joke.

Just my opinion. Can't see any of them happening.