PSN down? EST Can't login

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IIIIINASTYIIIII, Apr 21, 2014.

1. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

2. SkullGang Devoted Player

Maintenance.
  3. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

Yay maintenance on a holiday
  4. SkullGang Devoted Player

I know right.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There is a PlayStation maintenance this morning, not specific to DCUO. Check announcements for details.
  6. Shipoopi New Player

If you've logged in anywhere between April 16th until before the maintenance started, you should be able to still login and play online. No idea why DC is being affected by this, but I can't get into the login servers, and I was randomly kicked offline some time ago.

Oh well lol
  7. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

I saw the announcement .... I just assumed that no way Sony would shut down on a holiday. #losingmoney
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

It's affected because it uses PSN.
  9. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

What holiday is it?
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

Easter/Bank holiday.
  11. Poo New Player

Ummmm.... :confused:
  12. Shipoopi New Player

Yet, I'm logged in to PSN just fine. The maintenance affects those who have not signed in recently, or anyone accessing the store/home/account management. The reason I cannot connect to the DCUO game server is probably because it's bogged down, since USPS is very high population.
  13. SkullGang Devoted Player

Here in England.
    I'm logged in too and can't do anything so it's still a PSN issue no ?
  14. Green Lantern New Player

Connection Failed on USPS4.
  15. AmericanNinja New Player

The PSN is undergoing maintenance for 7 hours. thats why you cant login.
  16. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

How are they losing money? True the store won't be making money, but that would be anytime that they have maintenance wouldn't it? Subscriptions are not charged by the day and it is a free to play game anyway.
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

PSN matenence today. Does anyone read the annoucements anymore.
    • Like x 3
  18. zThreat New Player

yet again ps3 back up way b4 ps4 i turned my ps3 on dc workin just fine...
  19. HermanRuth New Player

I've been able to log in on my PS4 all day... maybe I was just one of the lucky ones?
  20. zThreat New Player

lucky, yea i tryed playin on ps3 i cant do it i dont kno how i ust 2 play on this tv lol ill wait