To All of The Veterans

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MasterBud, Apr 19, 2014.

1. SuperiorMouse New Player

2. Little Sister New Player

Crossfire Emblem:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Sore Steadfast Player

PS3 Villain No Mans Land
    • Like x 1
  4. Wildboy Committed Player

I was on Crisis. All my alts too.
    • Like x 1
  5. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

We are so rare some compare us to unicorns!
  6. dr strangeonline Loyal Player

7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Been here since Beta and was in PC Zero Hour server hero side. I'll still be here at the bitter end!
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

Virtue and Vice is pretty...bleh, as well. I'm still disappointed at our lack of representation here. Ah well. Maybe some more will show up besides Feenicks and myself. And you NF guys think you're rare...

[IMG]
  9. Will Power Loyal Player

Me I was on Justice Server Hero Side
    • Like x 2
  10. Gwalir Loyal Player

I'm from Justice as well.

Quite a few of us, aren't there? :D
    • Like x 2
  11. TDSK Committed Player

Played on PC for about 6 months, my 2 mains were on Public Enemies. Never got them to 30 before I left, mainly do to how small the population on PC was.

PS3, made a hero on Blood Will Run. First 30, first T5, and now semi-retired (Thanks to Shared SP my villain is officially my main)
    • Like x 1
  12. Will Power Loyal Player

It just felt right when I was on Justice I was part of 2 Leagues on there No Limit Justice and NEW G0DS It then turned into NEW G0DS_JST when there servers merged. I cut my ties to No Limit Justice after one meeting they were just made the game feel like it was work. As for NEW G0DS_JST me and a few people didn't click and I kept 1 to 2 friends from there haven't been in an actual Active League here on PS for a long time.
    • Like x 1
  13. Domana Well-Known Player

Boody-hurt much?
  14. Dark Babylon Active Player

I was on New Frontier. We lost 80% of our population with the infamous speed-hacker ban. Big shout out to The Offenders and Squad 11. I miss beating up on Town Bully.
  15. Dark Babylon Active Player

While I am happy all servers merged, I sometimes miss the old days where everyone knew each other. I wish Rebel Yell would come back. It was always fun jumping him near ring war.
  16. Black Star New Player

1 Hero and 1 Villain both Darkness Falls
  17. Omega Boy Committed Player

I'm still the only one from Relentless? (USPS)
  18. WarlockSB New Player

USPC since launch. Brave New World.
  19. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

Since beta, USPC New Frontier.
  20. farm3rb0b Committed Player

6 pages? I was beginning to think we didn't exist anymore. :D Yeah BNW! Don't have the logo on this dude, though. :'(