DLC 10 Style Bugs

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by StarrySky, Apr 12, 2014.

1. StarrySky New Player

First of all, No new head styles can be worn in combination with Face styles. No Face styles are shown when tried to combine the two.

Second. The Twohander from the t6 vendor is held sideways. It's a sword but it's held in a way that makes you SWAT the enemies instead of using the edge of the blade.
  2. BumblingB I got better.

This is actually common to most Two-Handed sword styles.
  3. Dreadwolf New Player

Heyo!
    Thanks for posting this thread for me Starry. Now I can finally write in these forums again (^_^)

Everyone who's read my Style Bugs thread knows what I think of these type of bugs.

The bug with the two-handed swords is something that should be easily corrected. They have the schematic for it, just twist it into position?
    I know this "swatting" applies to the sawblade sword as well. It looks REALLY silly and makes me just not want to use it. And it feels like a complete waste of time for the developers to make a style that players just don't want to use. (I'm only speaking for myself.)

And when it comes to Headstyles in combination with facestyles I'm of the oppinion that ALL headstyles should be able to be worn with ALL facestyles.
    YES there will be clipping on several styles. BUT it would be worth it!

Wouldn't people like to see the Batman Inspired Mask in combination with the Revited Ventilator again? Or any of the other mouth covering pieces?
    Or something as simple as Emissive Eyes in combination with the different helmets?

I hope this will see a change in the future.. and I hope it's soon.. not "soon™"
    • Like x 4