DLC10/T6 Weapon Drops

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheMarvel, Apr 15, 2014.

1. TheMarvel New Player

Do they drop in content and what are the stats?
  2. Little Sister New Player

No you buy them at the vendor. I think they were like 264 dps ? I forget.

EDIT: 261.4
    • Like x 1
  3. TheMarvel New Player

So the only weapons are buyable only with MoF? Damn. Hope you pick the right WM on the first go.
  4. Little Sister New Player

Yup like War of the Light.
  5. Anima Committed Player

Thank you for sharing. Do you happen to know if the new highest CR has been posted, yet? Does anyone know? Just curious.

Know anything about the new styles earned from collectibles? (Blues, greens, and yellows?) Haven't seen them yet. Anything neat?
  6. Drakonicus New Player

Not the only, the best. Lower suff drops from the content, just like on previous dlcs. And you should pick WM based on the weapon you are using. Got a new weapon you want to use ? Respec your sp.
  7. Little Sister New Player

Yea if you look in the Test server forum all the rewards have been posted. There are Harpy legs, a cool cosmic gauntlets style, an Amazonian face style, a waist style I think and some other stuff.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheMarvel New Player

OK, so there are drops, just not 261s?

That was my question and the WM respec was what I was getting at. If I had to grind to get, say, a staff, but decided the WM was garbage I'd have to grind out another weapon … marks I could be spending on armor bits.

The drops makes re-specing and testing more of an opportunity. Thanks.
  9. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

I'd just buy super low level weapons for cash. Just cause the stats are lower doesn't mean they don't provide useful data for 1) Damage Numbers 2) Look and Feel of WM Combos.

Try everything out with the weapons from SafeHouses. The one you like there, buy it! Just my two cents.
  10. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

the iconic challenges drop 88 and 89 weapons :(
  11. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

Any know about the Duo/Alerts?

DEV said there will be 92CR U-Belts DROPS with "more desirable slots" - but UT belts will be added to vendor. Have they made it to TEST yet?

Just been wondering what the purchasable U-Bets "less desirable slots" are..
  12. Drakonicus New Player

I would test Wp before making any decisions. Once you pick your combos and get used to then, its a lot of fun. But it will take some experimentation to find something that suits you. You can simple buy a lvl 6 weapon, test with that, and extrapolate. After testing with some different options, i am thinking aboout using weapons i never used before. The staff of your example is a recent case. And if you havent use weapons on GU36, you are in for a pleasant surprise. Lets just say things like Brawling and 2h can be viable at range now.