Looking for veteran (not new) t5 pve/pvp league USPS

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Adeda, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Adeda New Player

My in game names Adeda, im on usps4 server, im a mental dps, 103 cr 112 sp, and i have a mic, and what im looking for is a league that they has league chemistry, (its pretty awkward being in a league that doesnt speak or run anything with each other ), and likes to help leaguemates run alerts, raids, etc. Also ive been playing this game for almost 3 years, the first year was just me getting to understand the dc lingo, learning how to use a power properly, and knowing how to play my role. and now a year and 9 months later, i feel pretty comfortable playing as a dps (who wouldn't, its pretty easy) i know most of the lingo and now im testing new water trying to get troll gear and learn how to troll. Thank you for reading all of that (or just read the important stuff) and have a good day/night. - Adeda
  2. Darksilver320 New Player

Are you a hero or villain?
  3. Adeda New Player

Villain, my bad about not posting that
  4. Pronhus New Player

I'm the leader of a smallish league, about 30 members at the moment. Most of us have been playing for a few years, we do have newer players that have only been playing for a few months but we try to help them out quite a bit. We run mostly pve, most of us are 103cr, we have been running quite a bit of pvp lately though. Very friendly and have a lot of league chemistry. If you're interested in running with us, add BadBirch in game or send me a message. I should be on tonight.
  5. Ice Lantern New Player

Try Versatile Gaming and contact Akroma in game. Very good group of people.