What styles would you like to see added?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DC-Doll, Apr 11, 2014.

1. melvinpox Devoted Player

Also...I really think we should be able to make characters with a gorilla body type. DC needs more gorillas.
    • Like x 2
  2. B005t3r G07d New Player

I would love to see the ability for characters to have two body types, there are a lot of comic characters (DC & Marvel) who can change body size. Have us able to buy another body type so we can change on the fly. I think a lot of the "Hulk" toons I've seen might like this (Bruce Banner click armory and "the hulk". I just think that would be cool.
    • Like x 2
  3. Cataclyzm New Player

I've been saying this for awhile but I'll say it again! We need...

A cape with a collar and one that drapes over the shoulders:
    [IMG]

A cosmic cape:
    [IMG]

You can never have enough capes!
    • Like x 4
  4. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

That, without nipples :-D.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. AngoDur New Player

Since summer is about to roll around, I would love to see an Atlantean/Underwater base. I would pay straight up bills for that junkz.
  6. Crimson Jonni New Player

A samurai sword holster/sheath waist item, though i can see where that could go wrong with the clipping issues
  7. Desert Rose New Player

Some weapon sheaths, sexier trench coat styles, better aura like the ones in bleach
    • Like x 3
  8. MasterRedDeth New Player

I'm all for a style that's Thanagarian or a Red Hood New 52 shirt/jacket.
  9. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

How about a Grifter style mask?
    • Like x 3
  10. MasterRedDeth New Player

How about a style modeled entirely after Grifter just like the Talon and New 52 Deathstroke style and others.
    • Like x 1
  11. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I agree
    but I want the mask more than anything else!
  12. Pythonissa New Player

Hairstyles def.
    As in, perhaps something more feminine but reasonable in combat.
    Maybe a braid, that could reach about the upper back, or even pulled over on a side?
    Males have lots and lots of beard options, why not a good ol' Dumbledore beard.

Styles?
    Something with a little skin, but not /too/ revealing.
    Oh and more 'magical' stuff.

C:
  13. Tskales Well-Known Player

A style option to keep weapons displayed in hand.
    • Like x 4
  14. Feenicks New Player

I fully support this!!
    • Like x 2
  15. Crimson Jonni New Player

I kinda would like to see either a spiky hair appearance revamp or different types of spiky hair, idk maybe its just me but i dont really like how spiky looks,
    • Like x 1
  16. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

And Phoenix wings
    (Needs to be listed once per page)
    • Like x 1
  17. Dametria Loyal Player

- Epic Artemis Ponytail hairstyle
    - More female hairstyles in general (yes i know they know, I just don't want them to forget)
    - Feenicks Wings
    - Lab coats for male and female (as a back piece so we can wear waist and chest styles under it)
    - Batwoman style mask w/ wig
    • Like x 1
  18. Tskales Well-Known Player

Cool.

I say in hand, because i doubt they would allow sheathing due to clipping. Not that i couldn't handle a little clipping or that i couldn't change my outfit to work with it, but i think the outcry of those who couldn't would make sheathing not worth the hassle.

Just think of Rift, where with a press of a button, your weapons stay in hand rather than sheath or vanish outside of combat.
    • Like x 1
  19. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Laser swords!
    • Like x 2
  20. Feenicks New Player

I use shield. It would be awesome to stand there with my shield held to my side. :)
    • Like x 2