FNL Tour: LLIV

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Daddio, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Daddio New Player

[IMG]

RULES:
    • PLAYERS ON USPC ONLY.
    • PLAYERS MAY ONLY USE BATFAMILY LEGEND CHARACTERS ( Batman, Future Batman, Joker, Arkham Joker, Nightwing, Huntress, Robin, Harley, Future Harley, Two-Face, Catwoman, and Bane.)
    • Team Captains please register names for tourney.
    • Please use in game ACTUAL names when registering teams for the tournament.
    • No Inappropriate names or league names will be allowed. (May be banned from competition)
    • Winning team Captain will report WIN to Oiddad/Daddio in-game in the FNL channel
    • All matches will take place in 2v2 INNER SCANTUM scrimmages.
    • Captain in top of bracket sends scrimmage request to the Captain in bottom of bracket.
    • No two of the same LEGENDS CHARACTERS may be used.
    • Please add the FNL in game chat channel to your channels.
    • Do not start matches until instructed by Oiddad/Daddio in the FNL channel
    • Other Legal stuff here
    PRIZES:
    • FNL Tour: Living Legends VI (US PC)·Format:2v2 Legends
      ·Prizing Per Team: 3000 Station Cash (1st), 2000 Station Cash (2nd), 1000 Station Cash (3rd)
      Winners will have prizes awarded to them in game.
    TIME AND PLACE:
    • All matches will take place on Friday, April, 18th. 2014
    • 3:30 Pacific will be the start of all matches. finish time is unknown
    • Initial matches must be completed within 15 minutes of start time or Forfeit will be reported
    • Registration closes on Thursday, April 17th, 2014 or when full.
    • Players can choose to meet up at the Superman Statue in the PVE phase.
    • All instruction shall be given in FNL chat, please have it enabled.
    • Please phase with Oiddad or Daddio for instructions
    • Like x 2
  2. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Looking forward to this one :D
  3. Hero of Justice New Player

A lot of good choices for this tourney. I'm curious to see who everyone picks (besides all the Two-Face's, of course :) )
  4. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  5. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Ouch...only 5 teams have signed up so far. :\ The attendance is going to either shoot through the roof in the next 9 days or that is going to be one short tourney.
  6. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

I think that's mostly down to the fact it's only been open for 10 days + there was no link given to the challonge page when this was posted. I'm not sure how much in-game advertising they do for the tournament, but whenever stuff was done on EU it was spammed pretty much in every channel. If EUPC can hold tournaments with (relatively) lots of people I'm sure the US can do it easily :p
  7. Brice Allen Loyal Player

I think I normally saw Curse or his underlings (no offense intended just being silly) hitting up Trade channel and 5vs5 once in a while. Then again they could be spamming LFG. I pushed LFG to its own little tab months ago as I never use it...actually now that I think about it why the hell do I even have it on a tab at all. brb...lol
  8. Daddio New Player

please help spread the word in game, this cant be done by 1 or 2 people all the time. The more the merrier.
  9. Daddio New Player

woohoo another bat bites the dust! Get ready to rummmmble!
  10. Daddio New Player

Please remember it is a 2v2 format, you must sign up with yours and your partners name.
  11. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Not long left to sign up!
  12. CoolJPri New Player

when is the next 1 vs 1 legends tour? o_O