Power Over Time Needs 2 Go Auto Pilot.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by La Shark, Apr 11, 2014.

1. La Shark Dedicated Player

True. I am going ask only for power overtime only.
  2. Ice Lantern New Player

Controlling is easy and boring enough as it is. Either you were being too power-hungry or the trollers weren't good. Changes shouldn't be made because some players are just bad.
    • Like x 2
  3. HeirToThaThrone Committed Player

I was actually going to come back and post this but I got caught up in some things lol.

Seems like pot wasnt the concern. Usually when I make it known that pot isnt up, they just throw it up and go along our merry little way.
    • Like x 1
  4. La Shark Dedicated Player

You are right. Changes should not have to be made because some playets are bad. *cough spytle*, lol jk
    • Like x 1
  5. Boyoblivious New Player

We're talking about a pug group right? I will not make a suggestion to change the controller roll simply because I had a bad pug group.

A pug group.

We're not talking about a league run. We're talking about pug group.

Get the pug out of here.

I'm not about to make a public statement so they can change the whole game mechanics based off of some pugging DPS complaining about his Powerbar.

Really? A pug group.

My suggestion to you is set up the group yourself. If you find yourself still complaining maybe the problem is you.

Pugging pugger. Lol

In all seriousness set up the group yourself and balance the powers of the DPS's.
  6. La Shark Dedicated Player

Having to ask repeatedly turns my role into mother hen. Its random. Sometimes we luck up and troller is on point. Other times its not. Having it be 100% merry is what we would all like.
  7. La Shark Dedicated Player

8. Roland Deschain New Player

no need for autopilot pot
    the snaptrap fan combo is a raid rotation, you even lost the phantom triangle along the way

so instead of asking for a lone troll to keep up a dps in raid full rotation try a more reasonable rotation, maybe a ram-snaptrap-fan rotation would eat less power
    you could try melee
    you could try WM combo
    have you thought for a mere second that maybe the troller was drained and out of power so he could not even cast pot?
    have you thought for a split second that maybe he tried to send you a message, change playstyle or i'll starve you?
  9. J Zmooth New Player

As a troll, i'd rather see empty power bars than full ones because it means they're actually using the power. I've run with plenty bad Dps who are full vestments who don't use power at all. If they ask for some , I give it. If they come at me crazy or rude I ignore them and let them starve a little.
  10. J Zmooth New Player

Some of the troll community also want a new way to give power , such as an AoE power giver. Such as how sorcery can use the Circle of Protection or Soul Well to give heals. Maybe they should introduce this as a new feature for the next troll power.
    • Like x 1
  11. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

Well, I guess I know my problem then lol.
  12. Pop a Trinket dey sweatin Dedicated Player

Ya know...I play with a lot of good trolls...Love an actual good troll...

But it seems like many have this holier than thou attitude.

I don't even ask for power anymore. Between weapon usage, supply drops, Soders and side kicks I just get by all own my own.

Be careful what you ask for trolls. When Weapon Mastery hits and people find out they can use significantly less power, you may become like tanks where groups will do alerts with or without you and do raids with one of you.

Whether you guys like it or not, your primary and most important role is giving power. Sorry for those that want to feel more important. I feel your pain...I do. I have a secondary toon that is a HL troll that is pretty much retired at this point.

But the problem is in how the game is designed. Yeah, there are some people that waste power...refuse to use their weapon...But man,some of the trolls I've come across have problems giving power to actual good DPS. I don't get that.

You want to be able to do everything your role requires..deal damage, debuff, give power...Maybe direct some of that frustration towards the Devs and maybe even suggest some real ideas on how we can get more content that keeps your other duties relevant.
  13. nuclearbomb Well-Known Player

The guy was using wm. He trying to say the troll never had pot up, not because the troll was out of power or struggling but because he didnt use it
  14. nuclearbomb Well-Known Player

Guess trolls are the only ones who dont need to get called out if they not doing a certain job if there role
  15. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I see WM making groups go 1-1-6. I know some trolls see WM as a gift, but I see trolls getting the healer treatment soon
    • Like x 1
  16. La Shark Dedicated Player

Never thought of that. I like that idea
  17. La Shark Dedicated Player

You are right about wm low power use and yes ur set up is good when all the dps have wm.
  18. Requake Dedicated Player

How does a troll refuse to use his PoT? lol.