Just finished the new T6 Alert (pics inside)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Flogin, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

This sounds exciting to me. Hell a boss fight is the highlight of any run, especially with new mechanics, and adds. This actually sounds fun to me, even if it is longer, still better than bia, fam, mist, strike. I hate Operations. Hell those take about 20-40 min depending on the group and about 10-20 is load screens x.x.
    • Like x 1
  2. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I'd rather have something fast like the Trigon alert that by far is the best t5 alert none of this go here and get this crap I was hoping the t6 alert would be like Trigon
  3. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Being a new alert, I am sure the Healer is more focused on...ya know, healing.
    • Like x 2
  4. Ramonater New Player

Greatest signature OF ALL TIME!!!! FUNNY AS HELL lol. Gotta love vince
    • Like x 1
  5. Deathmike Devoted Player

Does it have a walk-in teleporter?

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 1
  6. Flogin New Player

I have looked around Themyscira and Gotham under siege, nothing about walk-in.
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

I'll take a long alert than a tedious run around op any day.
    • Like x 2
  8. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

Wow, this is amazing...the pics really showcase all the work that went into designing the alert. I was really intrigued to see what the scoreboard looks like.
  9. Feydakeen New Player

An alert with raid duration but half the marks of it?

LOL, not good, not good.
    • Like x 1
  10. Kobal87 New Player

debuffs
  11. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

You guys would hate the good old days. Strikers and Arkham were 2 of the best instances ever, and you would rarely get it done in 45 min. An hour would be the norm before t3.

I am psyched after reading this.
    • Like x 3
  12. Jovaa Well-Known Player

Ran the alert twice so far:

First time took us ~46 minutes. With 2 dps 1 troll 1 drunk healer.
    Second time took us ~43 minutes. With 1 tank, 1 dps, 1 troll, 1 healer.
    • Like x 1
  13. TrueOlympus New Player

I was apart of the good old days, I can confirm that most people HATED those alerts.
    • Like x 1
  14. Craven Green Loyal Player

Thank goodness my friends and I have always tried to get Tanks as we feel they have always been needed
  15. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

I wouldn't be too psyched if I were you. There is no gear progression in what they call T6. The gear from the alert (lvl91) and the vendor gear (lvl92) has worse stats than the t5 vestments of rage gear you get from A&B.
  16. Grid Ion Committed Player

Solo dpsing with Sorcery :)

Our healer went afk for around 4 minutes. Could have finished it in 50.
    [IMG]
  17. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

On Twitch they said the vendor gear was 100 cr. I only run AnB when I am bored. Not big into raiding. I get usually dps gear and not troll or tank so the stats matter little to me.
  18. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

you need to be cr100 to purchase it, but the gear is level 92.
  19. Buckley Loyal Player

OMG NO!!!!! give them more if it will keep the tanks in the fight, or they only lose health if a tank has aggro.