One Pieced - USPS3 Villain League [10/13/2013]

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by WockaFlockaPhil, Oct 13, 2013.

1. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Ok so, I figured I'd be better off writing up a little something about what we need at the moment.

We're sort of in a rebuild mode where we're teaching some of our newer members how to play their roles in PvP in hopes of building a few more well rounded PvPers but, the one thing 're lacking Healers. We aren't looking to teach everything about healing premades, we're looking for people who have some experience already, and have a general understanding of healing premades. (This means we're not looking for people who are typically PvE healers but looking to break into healing premades for the first time.) I understand it's rather discouraged to ask for specific powersets, and I agree it should never be an issue but, we're currently on the hunt for electric healers.

Basic Requirements are:

• 140 SP
    • Full Android
    • Must have Mic
    • Must USE Mic

Send in game mail to BaseSnipeKing, and we'll run some matches and see how you fit.

Best of Luck!
    • Like x 1
  2. PillowHands Committed Player

Join us healers! :D
    • Like x 1
  3. MrLuckyCharmZ New Player

i have a nature healer/dps pve cr103 pvp cr88 (currently working on healer punchline) with 160sp Lf league. i know both of my roles in pve and im pretty good at pvp but im looking to get better and start doing premades more frequently. My toons name is Mister Lucky.
  4. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

RECRUITMENT OPEN.

[IMG]
  5. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Send in game mail to one of the names in the OP. GL :)
  6. Ace1 Dedicated Player

SOL has the same req :eek:
  7. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

USE YOUR MICS PLEASE
  8. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Just to reiterate in short points what we're currently after.

• Mic
    • Support Role (Tank Healer Controller)
    • Communicate (Don't just own the mic, USE IT)
    • Skill Points (145 and up)
    • PvPeople
    IF INTERESTED, SEND IN GAME MAIL TO: Jester Hood, BaseSnipeKing, LLLLMartiisLLLL, Persistent, D0SE, or Savage Spikes (or pretty much anyone at this point).
    • Like x 1
  9. Dolfo Dedicated Player

Oh if only I wasn't with Carlynn I would think about it:p.
    Hopefully all goes well on getting those electrics.
    (Bump)
  10. Ice Lantern New Player

You guys should exempt Ekat from the "must use mics" rule.
    • Like x 6
  11. Veritasum Loyal Player

If my hero was a villain, I think I'd fit right in. Maybe in another year or so.
  12. theearthlover New Player

If I make a villain and get his pvp gear can I join... I have 125 sp right now becuz i have a 157 sp hero whos full pvp tnk and dps 105cr so getting my villain there wouldnt be a problem at all.
  13. Skiwattentoten New Player

Seems you are referencing something else that people are calling a glitch... Because you cannot in fact use 'THE glitch' anymore...

I don't have anything against exploiting a video game, but your response make you look either dishonest or ignorant.
  14. Kiddslayer Well-Known Player

LOL dude that post u replying to was 6 months ago. Your 6 months late reply makes you look like u living in the past.:D
    • Like x 1
  15. Skiwattentoten New Player

Well I am still in the past really playing catch up... But this is the 3rd thread down in league recruitment, & the date becomes less relevant when you realize the subject was regarding the first couple weeks of the raid being out.
  16. Eminence Dedicated Player

The devs called us glitchers and accused us of doing things that we didn't do. I really didn't and dont care how I looked when I wrote about that subject, but like kiddslayer said, that was almost a year ago, lol.
    • Like x 1
  17. cadaverhead Well-Known Player

Recruitment is open. If you are interested in joining please message me in game: LLLLMartiisLLLL
    In game mail is preferred only because I may not see a tell if you send me one. You can also message Jester Hood, BaseSnipeKing, or Radiohead if they are on.

Also, I really don't care what your pvp gear is as long as you can hold your own in legends. I am working on my pvp gear myself at the moment.

Your pve cr does need to be around 100 though. And your skill points need to be around 130. A few less isn't that big of a deal as long as you are making the effort to feat grind.
    • Like x 1
  18. Viper1422 New Player

I have 114 sp but im working very hard on them and my pvp may i join
  19. Ekaterina Committed Player

I want to join and im a electric healer :)
  20. Ekaterina Committed Player

evil one lol