Captain America 3 & Superman vs. Batman both released...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by SKAVANGER408, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

They're both idiots.

No matter how they slice it, its likely going to cost them each millions.

That being said, I think MOS 2 beats out Cap 3. Not by alot, but MOS 2 will win. Why? Because of him:

[IMG]

People LOVE Batman...Coming off of 2 Billion dollar Batman movies (one of which, I thought was dreadful) in which Batman fought Crab man and Not Jake Gyllenhaal from Brokeback Mountain only proves that

Cap 2 might be one of the best movies of all time, but nobody beats Batman (except for Superman because hes can throw him into the sun.)...Throw in the extreme curiousity everyone seems to have, the fact that he will FIGHT SUPERMAN and that we will get the big screen intro to Wonder Woman...DC wins, if ever so slightly
  2. iluvapples New Player

Batman as Ben Aflleck. Marvel wins this round.
  3. SKAVANGER408 New Player

And canceling comics like it was going out of style.

Thanks DC, for canceling Superman Unchained.
  4. MercPony Devoted Player

I'm anticipating both films... however I think MoS 2 (or whatever they plan to even call the movie) might do a bit better simply because of Batman and Superman being the same movie. I love Batman as much as the next person (and mostly for personal reasons on my end) and love both DC and Marvel equally but the fanboyism is strong with Batman (especially with the non-comic reading/knowledge goers).... regardless of who is playing him :confused:

I really want Cap 3 to have more success though, simply because I wanna see something make Batman get stomped on lol So there's my bias there. I also just feel the MCU is developed and planned far better than what DC is trying to pull off here though. I still stand that Marvel does way better live action movies and DC has better animated works.

I'm overall... very 50/50 on this matter.
  5. ZeusShock Well-Known Player

Have faith in you world . Bat vs Steel wins

Zeus out
    • Like x 1