New Batman Skin!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by iLLusion, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToneMD New Player

THIS should have been the pre-order batman!

Can we get an Adam West batman that does the Batusi (Wiki spelling) and says "Old chum".
  2. engineer321 Active Player

I really hope that you only change his cape color and nothing else, i really like it.
  3. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Only if we can get a Yvonne Craig Batgirl as well. :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  4. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

i feel pretty good right now :) i made this model before the devs did :p
    if anyone saw my old " batman for everyone" exobyte thread they will recognize this picture i photo shoped
    [IMG]

Spot on to the new model!!!
    • Like x 6
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

it was larry liberty
  6. Daddio New Player

Agreed, Why change the existing one that was supposed to be exclusive to preorders. Just release a new classic one to everyone.
    • Like x 1
  7. BumblingB I got better.

LOL Daddy and son don't see eye to eye. ;)
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Maybe I'm reading you wrong but Mepps said this one was not going to be replacing the in-game one.

• Like x 1
  9. Little Sister New Player

You should read the whole topic ;)
    • Like x 4
  10. TheDark Devoted Player

I love blue batman. *edit* saw it aint finished.

I was hoping we'd get the actual batman cape as a style. I want the shoulder part of the cape on my toon. Give it to me.
    • Like x 2
  11. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Damn, I was hoping that they release more serious skin of Batman with black color instead of current blue but they made it even more blue :(
    • Like x 1
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

He might have made a statement too (if he did I haven't seen it) but the one I saw definitely wasn't him, it was someone I had never heard of before.
  13. MrMigraine Devoted Player

• Like x 3
  14. LL New Player

Ill take things more serious when i see this guy available as a Legends character ;) (1 of my fav suits)

[IMG][/quote]

You just made me throw up in my mouth. :) I would be happy to never have to remember that horrible storyline ever again.
    • Like x 2
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.