Ghost Protocol USPS4 Heroes

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Srone, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Srone Well-Known Player

Ghost Protocol is Recruting. Rebuilding the team from the Ground up. Lost alot of members due to other games and others due to impatients of a rebuild. It takes alot to make a strong team with a sense of unity. I've been playing this game for 3yrs and still only come across a handful of people who care about working as a team and not just themselves. I want to put all those people under one roof. This Team has a theme Which is marvel's shield but a DC version. A team that'll work together and not be afraid to fail but to go and attempt it again. To work as a team to make all members feel on the same playing field as one another.
    This game has alot to offer it's up to us to break that barrier and go forward in our DC Careers. (use your imagination a little) this is not a complete roleplaying league but a little imagination goes a long way.

I'm looking for PvP'ers, TRUE mmo players, Roleplayers, People tired of being a part of a league who doesnt want to help or teach new things, People running with people or just pugging and not working together.

What I'm Offering:
    *Innovative ideas and team oriented strategies for Various Raids.
    *Knowledge of in-game content
    *The ability to effectively work as a unit
    *A Sense of family where you can log on and have interesting Convos with and get things done.

What We Don't Need:
    *People who only care about themselves
    *People who only want to run one raid all day long
    *People who want you to cater to them and never Contribute to others
    *Overall Nasty People

League Requirements:
    *open minded to new Strategies
    *Willing to take constructive Critism
    *Must have Good attitude.

*note: I would like to recruit minimum 90cr 90sp with some exceptions (we all need to learn and have a great team)
    if you have that drive to want to help and learn then GP is for you.

*Note: we are not a big league but rebuilding to be back at our Glory.

*Note: i mainly play at night but looking for members of all times.

Your Career starts/Continues HERE!

Ghost Protocol institute for Higher Learning.

for more details contact me

Leader: Srone contact me via:
    In-game mail
    Forum message
    In-game tell

GhostProtocol.shivtr.com
  2. Srone Well-Known Player

3. RuuBX New Player

Rage DPS all T1 one piece of T2 sp80 level up fastneed help and will help Name ICEQUUB
  4. Srone Well-Known Player

5. ZeusShock Well-Known Player

T1 with 80 SP, i think isnt possibble
    • Like x 1
  6. Srone Well-Known Player

possible with the transfer of SP now probably have a high toon and doesnt want to play it anymore
  7. RuuBX New Player

This sounds like the place for me I will be on this weekend. I would like to try out if that is cool I will send you a massage.
  8. Srone Well-Known Player

Still recruiting
  9. Srone Well-Known Player

10. Scryptic New Player

PSN: InfernWolf

*In-game name: Scryptic
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: USPS3/PS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: PVE CR: 53 PVP CR: 12 SP=39
    *Power: Quantum
    *Role: Controller
    *I do Have a Mic
    *I’m a Legendary Member
    *About yourself:
    I’m a gamer who has been playing this game since launch, and would finally like to enjoy the game after 30. 18 years of age and a lot of free time, well excluding the days I have class. I’m a polite, mature guy that needs a bit of help in the DC Universe.

*What are you looking for in a league and why?:
    As I stated before, I’m a polite, mature guy… and that would be the kind of league I would looking for/ interested in.

Let’s start this off…Well considering I pre-ordered this game before launch, and had it the first day it came out you would think I would be super-great at the game… you would be wrong. Unfortunately as I would spend time playing this game, I would come to the point where I realized I wasn’t satisfied playing as the character I had created and would scrap him/her and start over. This cycle would repeat over and over. I always associated this problem with my minor OCD.

I have reached level 30 multiple times but I have never really gotten anywhere after that. Now that I have a character that I refuse to delete and very much enjoy playing as I have come in search of a league to help me learn about the Game after level 30… and I hear it is quite essential at this level to find people to play with.

I’m honestly just looking for a good mentoring League that would help me reach my characters full potential. I want to have a good time and a great learning experience.
  11. Srone Well-Known Player

still recruiting
  12. Srone Well-Known Player

13. Srone Well-Known Player