The unicorn trinket is live!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by jamesp1989, Mar 31, 2014.

1. TrueOlympus New Player

• Like x 4
  2. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

I'm amazed we ever get any gifts from SOE considering all the whining that goes on after it comes out. Nice job Devs, and thanks.
    • Like x 6
  3. sAssyCc Well-Known Player

Good one devs my boyfriend and I had a good laugh ~ I'm relieved it was a prank tbh, it was a good one too :) ~
  4. Breakforce Loyal Player

It also says its a game on the game.
    • Like x 3
  5. Bruherd New Player

Snagged both last night for less than 200k a piece. Goodl ooking out sir, TY
  6. Bruherd New Player

I wouldn't call it a gift. I'd call it a slap in the face and a "HAHA" to the intended targets they are trying to mock.
  7. Kristyana New Player

The brilliant thing is that it works on so many levels.
    • Like x 4
  8. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG]ok so i used all 20 tickets from my 4 booster bundles. i got 20 base items and when i used this one it went into my tray. so anyone else get the pet too?

its basicly the same thing as the base items, just follows you around without the little string the base item has
  9. TrueOlympus New Player

So would Sorcery's special mechanic be Pet Powering???

If so that is completely spot on
  10. Will Power Loyal Player

Their just having a little fun. Chill out.
    I doubt that unicorns actually exist in the DC Universe. The greek monsters do their spitting fire balls about the Gates final room.
  11. Breakforce Loyal Player

:eek:

I'm picking up what you're putting down
    • Like x 2
  12. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

April Fool's? I don't want to be fooled four times today...
    • Like x 3
  13. Chicago Bull New Player

You lie!!!! Hopefully it isn't :( a lie.
  14. Dark Babylon Active Player

Dear Devs,

The Offenders, one of the most offensive, dastardly, trolling leagues on USPC has been thrown for a loop. Clap. Clap. Clap. You got us with your "Unicorn, Trinket". We've been trolled. The gauntlet has also been thrown. We are all coming to the next SOE live. You think you and your trinket safe? No sir. Prepare to be OFFENDED!

The Offenders
    • Like x 4
  15. iSmashly New Player

I love the devs I don't care what anyone says, between the TOM- Bot and this trinket they are mastering the ability to troll the community. I absolutely love.
    • Like x 1
  16. The Revenant New Player

So, I haven't seen it in this thread, but I just kinda skimmed through it. Is this only available for 30's and above? I ran the vault on a Level 15 alt and didn't get Trinket : (
  17. tukuan Devoted Player

Cross training, lol. Let me put it into perspective, I have been a developer for more than 20 years and have had my own development company for over 8 years. I have to hire developers and graphic designers both so I have some experience in the abilities of both.

By very nature most developers are very analytical and while they can learn to use graphic design tools more often than not they don't have a desire or aptitude to design. The same can be said or even more-so for graphic designers.

It's not like asking a physician or lawyer about a different specialization in the field of medicine or law. It's more like asking an auto mechanic to be a pilot or vice versa. Both are skilled professions and sure there are people who know both but one does not indicate in any way an ability to do the other. Other than both involve motorized vehicles there is very little overlap in skill-sets.
    • Like x 2
  18. Hraesvelg Always Right

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. FelixDuo Committed Player

I also only got one on my level 30 character. Not sure if it's impossible to get unless you're level 30 or if I'm just unlucky, but I really only need the one anyway.
  20. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    "HIGHER, WINSTON! HIGHER!!!!"

... meh I'm still cool
    • Like x 12