Favorite Online April Fools

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Shadowdragon, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Every 4/1, I look forward to what Google and Thinkgeek will do:

Google Maps / Pokemon Challenge

Fake Products @ Thinkgeek
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/
    [IMG]

What are your favorites?
    • Like x 2
  2. Hero of Justice New Player

I'd say the unicorn trinket (Or should I say, the unicorn, Trinket) :p
    • Like x 4
  3. Jiffex New Player

I don't get how Google Maps is an April Fools? It's an actual thing.
  4. MercPony Devoted Player

If any of you have Netflix, they released a "Netflix Original Movie" called Rotisserie Chicken. Its 1 hour and 13 minute slow-mo of a rotisserie chicken cooking in reverse xD
    • Like x 3
  5. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

That would make a great screensaver! I found a clip of one of the highlight scenes [spoiler alert!!!]

[IMG]

Check out the jump cut to an alternate angle.... post production skillz!
    • Like x 3
  6. MercPony Devoted Player

I actually sat through 20 minutes of it xD
    • Like x 2
  7. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

you poor poor thing. Father time is willing to sell you back those 20 minutes you lost. Pay 50 million dollars to Blazeing fire and you get those 20 minutes back of your life.;)....:cool:.....:D
    • Like x 1
  8. Faust74 Loyal Player

Electronic Gaming Monthly Magazine got me good one time. Way back when Nintendo GameCube was new, EGM release an article that Sonic the Hedgehog was a unlockable character in Super Smash Brothers. But, you had to complete an almost impossible feat in one the challenge modes to unlock him.

I remember spending Hours trying to do it and coming close and failing. I must said every cuss word known to man a 100x over. Final I completed the feat and nothing happened, no Sonic. I thought I must have done something wrong so I tried again and again and again, until I completed the feat a second time. Still no Sonic and so I gave up. Next month's EGM issue, it was revealed that it was an April Fools joke and I sure felt like a Fool. :oops:
    • Like x 2
  9. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

EGM was great back then. I'll always remember the Sheng Long one!
  10. Jiffex New Player

I knew someone who knew someone's sister who's brother knew someone in Canada who unlocked him.

>_>
    <_<
    True story