Anyone else going to get GTAV for NextGen?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Chicago Bull, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Chicago Bull New Player

They've leaked some sorts of it; So anyone else planning on getting it if it ever comes out.
  2. SeriousVanity New Player

Probably not. I lost interest in it and didn't even finish it for ps3. The world was so big I felt all I ever did was drive around.
    • Like x 2
  3. Jiffex New Player

Depends if my friends get it. I'm the only one who got it on PS3 and found it a little boring. If my friends get it for PC I'll probably get it
  4. Rebelled New Player

5. Charlotte New Player

I will. I didn't bother getting it for PS3 cause I had a strong feeling they'd port it over to PS4. I kinda withheld on buying several games just to wait for PS4 versions.
  6. Statman New Player

If it does... I might buy it (when it's cheap as in 4 years time) for the single player again, but I'd definitely not touch the multiplayer this time around. That grind was unbearable and I totally regret doing it. My bro wanted the plat and I said I'd help him with it, and I wish I hadn't said that, lol.
  7. NexGenX New Player

Nope, waiting for PC version. I already have it on 360
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Just grab the enhanced graphics mod for GTA4 on the Pc :p did wonders for me.
    • Like x 1
  9. Rebelled New Player

Still no link.

If there isn't a link up by tomorrow, I'm going to start calling you Chicago Bull ****.
  10. Chicago Bull New Player

Lol Calm the **** Down my friend showed me a picture of it from IGN, I believe so selling in Portugal.
    But srysly it doesn't take anything to figure out rockstar is going to sell on next Gen.
  11. Dynagirl Committed Player

No I will be too into The Punisher/Person of Interest: The game by then. Also known as Watch Dogs
  12. Rebelled New Player

IGN didn't have anything on it.

You don't have any proof and you just made a post about your personal speculation, trying to pass it off as fact.
  13. Jiffex New Player

Closest thing to proof I could find is: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/126778-Update-GTA-V-Coming-to-PC-Says-Nvidia

But it is from last August and The came out later saying they had no inside knowledge. Whether it's true or some thing R* asked them to say to keep it under wraps is something highly unlikely. I also remember the patch notes mentioning PC specific settings and I'll see if I can find that. Those are the closest thing to proof I've seen but I haven't seen any hardcore proof of it.
  14. Rebelled New Player

That's PC, not next gen consoles.
  15. NexGenX New Player

Every time I read this title I think: "Oh they're gonna pitch in and buy me GTAV" lol
  16. Jiffex New Player

I imagine it was made available for Pre-order by mistake on an online retailer. If copies of GTA V were selling on next gen anywhere it would be HUGE news and everyone and there mother would know about it.
  17. Jiffex New Player

But if it's coming on PC it's going to come out on next gen. The backlash would be terrible if they didn't.
  18. Rebelled New Player

Once again.. speculation.

Backlash is always terrible with games, look at the Game updates for this.

People rage at everything. They release new consoles.. people who can't afford them get mad. They announce a game is next gen only.. 360 & ps3 owners get mad.

San Andreas came out at the end of it's consoles cycle.. it took a hell of a long time for it to actually show up on 360.

As of right now, there's a rumour that's been shut down for months.. that says a game is coming to PC(Something Rockstar doesn't like to do).. so people are assuming this rumour confirms next gen versions.. so a rumour about a rumour.. which all started from fan speculation who assume that If they want something, they'll get it.
  19. Chicago Bull New Player

It was game news for a while, I believe, the only reason I'm not posting a link is that I've been on the phone doing this and too lazy to do others research.

Its also been a controversy to talk about next Gen GTAV and I don't see why rockstar is holding back.
  20. Meta Flare New Player

No.

I'm one of the few who didn't really like gta5 that much. It was good but not deserving of the praise that it got in my opinion.