hacker issue

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Sage-Rapha, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I was hacked a bit ago and my alts were deleted.
    Is there any way I can get them back?
    My siblings often played on them and never got to progress because of this issue.
  2. Uberlicious New Player

You need to submit a trouble ticket for this. They may be able to get your alts back for you.
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

How would I do that?
  4. Quantom Boy Committed Player

Are you sure you're not confusing the word "hacked" with "scammed" out of your dcuo account because people in mmo word tend to mix those two up a lot and i mean a lot.
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I was hacked. Had to change my password and email and all. Even my friends on psn were deleted.
    I couldn't post this up for a while because I aint know what to do..
  6. Quantom Boy Committed Player

Send a ticket but i won't lie to you buddy the chances of your characters being reinstated is very slim
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Should I just recreate them then? They had a lot of bits, mods, and rare items.. damn.. D:<
  8. Quantom Boy Committed Player

Recreate them and try to get your old characters back. just in case you don't get them back you have something to fall back on and if you do you can just delete them or smthing
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Okay.
  10. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Www.soe.com - click support - log in if needed - click on open support ticket
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Kk. Thanks. Ill try to.
  12. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

13. Ava1Spade New Player

A stolen e-mail password is a hack. An old-school hack. All scams are hacks, not all hacks are scams.
  14. ErnieB Loyal Player

since you mentioned PSN, there's a chance your issue might not be DCUO only, it might be your PSN account all together.
  15. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I know. I fixed that part. I privatized my account too. But the person deleted a lot of my stuff
  16. ErnieB Loyal Player

you
    you should also check your credit, that is if you keep the number in your psn, it's so easy to get anything out of your PSN account with only your email and password.
  17. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I thank God I didn't put my credit card on there