Feats not showing up in league chat?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by MolleaFauss, Mar 22, 2014.

1. MolleaFauss Active Player

It happened since last GU, can't see anymore feats showing up in league chat.
    Tried to disable them, and then reenable with no luck.
    Some other leaguemates have the same issue.
    Any others?
    • Like x 9
  2. Notangie New Player

I noticed my feats weren't on my husband's screen as I was unlocking them on my villains, usps.
  3. iKahnic New Player

4. Prosser Dedicated Player

same here on USPC
    • Like x 1
  5. iKahnic New Player

Any update on this?
  6. Yui Loyal Player

Yep, it's bugged. I got a couple of feats earlier on a few toons and they didn't show up in league chat.
  7. iKahnic New Player

I have a feeling they did something when they played with the general chat by taking out the lfg and trade.
  8. iKahnic New Player

So is this going to be fixed anytime soon! Anyone know?
  9. Jovaa Well-Known Player

Did you check your settings? Since the update, I've noticed that my settings were changed slightly.
  10. Infinity New Player

I can no longer see group or league feats!
    • Like x 1
  11. Ebon Angel New Player

I thought the same thing but the settings are the same. I have changed, accepted, and changed back...still no league feats.
    Sure hope they fix this soon, but it seems there are a lot of chat problems as demonstrated by the 5 hr "no league, group" chat and mic failure this past Saturday.
    • Like x 1
  12. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Same happening to me.
    When feat-unlocking went live, I disabled showing league-feats. A week or two later I wanted to enable it again, and it shows as enabled in my options, but I still can't see league-feats anymore.

EUPC
    • Like x 1
  13. true New Player

i opend a ticket... TSR Justin W. via Email

*** this did NOT work***

You may want to make backups and then delete the following file:
    <computer name>.dcoprofile
    (NOTE: This could be located in "C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\DC Universe Online\DCGame\SaveData" on some systems)

As well as the character files:
    <station account>_CharacterCache (same file location as above)

Next, delete the CONFIG folders under both the DCGAME folder and the ENGINE folders by following these instructions:

1. Open the DC Universe Online LaunchPad. (Do not login at this time.)
    2. Click Advance Tools, Open Game Directory, then close the LaunchPad.
    3. Double-click UNREAL3.
    4. Double-click DCGAME and right-click on CONFIG select Delete.
    5. Double-click SaveData and delete the .dcoprofile file. (NOTE: see backup file location from above if not located in UNREAL3 folder)
    -Backtrack to Step 3.
    6. Double-click ENGINE and right-click CONFIG and select Delete.
    7. Close all open folders and restart DC Universe Online using the LaunchPad to login and play.

If deleting these files does not resolve your issue, you can restore your backed up files and folders and retain your hotkeys, contact lists, and display settings.

He then sugested reinstalling the game.

and reporting it here

i just wanted to let the fokes know i did this and still no love on the league feats