Corrupt Data, Unable to log in (PS3)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KeyuBaN, Mar 14, 2014.

1. KeyuBaN New Player

This actually just started as of last night. I've occasionally frozen in the past, but just simply turned on and back on the ps3 and started the game again and it was fine; but this time, it's different. Usually the case when I do freeze, I'll literally either just freeze, as in the screen just freeze; or I'll be in the middle of playing and then suddenly will pop up "corrupted data" or something of this sort.

Since last night I haven't even been able to log in. I have attempted to log in at least 4 times now:

1. The first time I tried to log back in after the first freeze (which I thought it would work fine after that) it just froze at the exact same spot, the spot being right when the character screen starts up.

2. The second time I tried to log back in after the second freeze and it one again froze on the character screen.

3. The third time I tried to restore my ps3 data and then after it was done restoring, I logged back in, and it still didn't work. I has no hope after this attempt and simply went to bed hoping it would be fixed by morning.

4. The fourth time (just about 10 minutes ago this morning) I attempted to log in, I still froze on the character selection screen.

I have never had any problems with any over games as far as freezing and "corrupted data" besides this game, and it's beginning to be really frustrating. I'm trying to avoid re-downloading the game, as it takes a while to do so. I am well for seeing what other procedures can be taken to fix the problem.
  2. ZeroGz New Player

Same here haven't been able to log in since last night on PS4 hope it gets fixed fast.
  3. KeyuBaN New Player

glad I'm not alone on this one.
  4. nevadafenix395 New Player

Just got the hard freeze problem on my fiance's system when he was playing... Game went to the error screen for ps4 when he tried to go into Gotham SCU for the mentor mission, when he tried to submit the error report the system hard froze and had to be hard booted...

Here I was, hoping that whatever they did last night had fixed the problem. Only made it worse, hadn't hard froze on ps4 until this.
  5. KeyuBaN New Player

Thank you for the information! So by the looks that this is happening for ps4 as well, a new system, points out that it can't be the problems with internet connection or the system itself, but the game.
  6. nevadafenix395 New Player

Unfortunately. I also find it interesting that last year, almost the same time, DCUO had the same issues. After a game update and a PSN maintenance, people started having issues with login, chat, etc. Wasn't fixed for a month or so either, and on our end of things we needed a new router to make sure we had the bandwidth for playing on two systems. Not saying it's intentional or anything, but it IS kind of weird...
    • Like x 1
  7. KeyuBaN New Player

we really need a mod or dev to look at this...Not only am I wasting my legendary membership, but I'm also missing the st. patricks day events, missing out on valor, and lockboxes.
  8. Ghostof91 New Player

Unfortunately I get freezes frequently on my hero toon log in, Im guessing it's the population.

Has anyone notice on the Hero side after PvP que up there's a disconnection?
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please contact support if you are unable to connect currently so we can take a look at your account.

http://help.soe.com
    • Like x 1
  10. KeyuBaN New Player

Thank you.
  11. Mister Brees New Player

I had been getting this problem for the last few days. I sent a repair ticket in on it with every detail I could provide. I got a response today asking if I dl'd the day one ps4 update. Awesome.

Is anyone else still getting this issue?
  12. P.W. New Player

broken ps3s have to be fixed