How to get to level 30 fast

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ryuken1379, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Ryuken1379 New Player

I have seen people who get to level 30 in like a day or two
    and I'm like o_o
    I have 3 characters who are level 5-10
    but then again I haven't been playing much since I restarted (deleted old characters and made new ones) because of college
    how do these people do it?
    can beating the story get you to level 30?
    and after you're level 30 what do you do?
    (before I restarted my 3 characters back then were level 14-17)
  2. Ghostof91 New Player

While I search for feats I kill randoms, redo previous alerts and next thing you know your level is higher than the expected for that instance.
    • Like x 1
  3. Little Sister New Player

Just keep doing the quests you are given. You should be able to go from 1-30 in a day, easily.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well there are a variety of ways really. If you have friends who are level 30+ then getting them to help you in missions will really cut down the levelling time. After that there are XP enhancers that you can buy from the Marketplace and you even get one or two from a side mission when you're levelling.

I have heard that if you get the final story mission before hitting 30 that whatever level you are it will automatically bring you to 30. The only time this happened to me I was at level 29.5 so I don't know if it just gave me enough XP to bring me to 30 or if completing it just automatically made me level 30.
    • Like x 1
  5. Ryuken1379 New Player

thanks for the replies
    what do you do after you're level 30?
  6. Little Sister New Player

First, I suggest buying a weapon with your Triumph Marks you get from leveling. It's like 80 something DPS. Then queue up for T1 Challenges, Duo & Alerts to start earning more Marks.
    • Like x 2
  7. Ryuken1379 New Player

mkay thanks :)
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Part of it is that those players are very experienced at the game, so they know how to run this content easily. Just keep doing the quests, pay attention to the LFG chat and if you see anyone running bounties join up with them. They give some quick easy experience.

Plus it depends on which side you're on. If you're on villain, there is a smaller population but they tend to be more helpful so it can be more difficult to find groups.
    • Like x 1
  9. iliqn4obg1 New Player

If u play long time dcuo u will know :) U just need to meet this game... hero side is easy for level-up | villain side is a bit hard :)
    i can beat game for day :) Wut u need to do when u reach level 30 ? Game begin on this level but for more comfort u need to buy DLC-s...
    With two words... When u reach this lvl u will go to ur side HQ (Heroes-Watchtower) (Villains-Hall of Doom) need to buy suits, u need to think on wut way u will play with ur character PvE or PvP. If u want to smash enemies like Superman, Zatanna or Bizzaro, Black Adam u need to buy PvE gear, and other with PvP :) U can upgrade on both ways but it's more easy in one way.
    T1 PvE u will buy with MoT (Mark of Triumph)
    T1 PvP u will buy with MoV (Mark of Valor)
    T5 PvE u need to buy with MoR (Mark of Reality) - these marks are obtained from missions from DLC-s
    --------------------------------------------
    This is in two words for me DCUO :D Have Fun
    • Like x 1
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That's when the game really begins! :D You do raids, duos, alerts, solo challenges and stuff to get better and better gear. My advice would be to try to make some friends along the way. You may not get very far if you stay on your own as pugging (queuing into instances with randoms) will almost never end well.
    • Like x 1
  11. SuperBell Loyal Player

People who get to level 30 that quick are usually people who are leveling alts and know the game.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jake IX New Player

You're outta your mind
    • Like x 3
  13. Little Sister New Player

No doubt about that lol.

But have you leveled a toon lately? You level up much faster, and tons of the quests give XP Boosters as rewards. And as soon as you finish the final quest you automatically get to level 30. (I had just reached 28 and spoke to Circe and BAM level 30 lol)
    • Like x 1
  14. EzioNight New Player

Yup that happened to me with an old character was like at 29 and it told me to talk to lex then bam lvl30 son.
    • Like x 1
  15. Chicago Bull New Player

It's happened to me on both of my heroes. On my first one, I was lvl 28, then it gave me 30k exp. and on my main which was vl 29 it gave me 15k exp.
    • Like x 1