i think mutiplayer would be awesome

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xo2478, Mar 12, 2014.

1. xo2478 New Player

I think multiplayer would be awesome because my bros are always wanting to play so if there was multiplayer they could come join in :)
  2. Chicago Bull New Player

Wait....please evaluate...You know this is a MMO Game...which stand for Massively Multiplayer Online.
    • Like x 3
  3. Tikkun Loyal Player

I'm going to use some deductive reasoning and guess he plays on PS3 and is referring to split screen multiplayer.

Would be neat, my kids would like it, but I don't think it is possible unfortunately.
    • Like x 2
  4. Little Sister New Player

I think he means splitscreen, but this isn't N64 buddy lol
    • Like x 2
  5. xo2478 New Player

yup I play on ps3 and split screen is what I am talking about and yes its insane because I am insane
    • Like x 3
  6. xo2478 New Player

lol I just have to say I said I THINK and it WOULD be cool
  7. X-zero Loyal Player

The game kinda has too much going on to be put on a split screen.

Just let them make a psn account on your system, make a character, and try the game out to see they like it. If they do then if they get a system to play they can easily get their character on to their own system. I only mention this because if they level a character under your psn then buy a system later they can't move that character.
  8. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

I can't imagine the lag on splitscreen....
    • Like x 2
  9. Darth Loyal Player

There's nothing to imagine. All PS3s would practically implode and the PS4s would just freeze immediately as if saying "Sorry bro, ain't nobody got time for that"...
    • Like x 2
  10. Badname654 New Player

I can't imagine split screen
  11. Fruity Reaper New Player

Sort of on PC with one SOE and one PS71 client and two monitors, I know I have done that before anyway...no lag either, sorry PS3 ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLoneLantern New Player

Am I the only one that always hated splitscreen in videogames? One, your friends could screen look, and two, it makes your view 2-4x smaller than it could be.
  13. Tule New Player

This guy seems really young, but splitscreening is so 90s. My head doesn't understand whats happening.
  14. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

Kids playin DCUO :D
  15. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

just came here to let u know i appreciate someone who read it for what he ment rather than making a snippy sarcastic remark
    • Like x 2
  16. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

i guess the option would be nice but with how the PS3 system is i doubt it wouldn't press so many more issues ... a lot of players are shooting it down on here and i guess they are for getting that they wouldn't have to use it and also all this would do is increase the player size of players online but i doubt this would happen off of system strength because as far as money if i had a room mate who got addicted to this game like it's done to me double money on respect tokens power tokens etc.

Also if they were to use my current account toons that means that i would be able to do work on 2 toons at once for instance farm on on toon while were waiting for a league mate to relog ... oh the possiblites or running a duo featuring Red Skorpion and White Phoenix since they've never actually met in game XD
    • Like x 2