Say Goodbye To Winter With The Spring Makeover Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 6, 2014.

1. lukelucky Devoted Player

buddy its no secret S.O.E makes money in dirty buisness tactics. clearly the pay to play guys are underapreciated, and some one being upset about thier tactics is very valid. yes this case he may be off a bit but S.O.E has earned this. who ever makes the decisions should be fired. send them back to the insurance or banking industry with the other slimey buisnessmen
  2. Furious Wind Well-Known Player

The only thing I would buy, replay badges are alaways 9,99€. Don't worry, I won't buy. :)
  3. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Even though I use replays, believe it or not I hate it as well. It was one of few things that broke the game at least in how long it'll take u to get marks gears and what not, just my 2cent. But it seems their strategy now is how to find ways to keep us paying for legendary and replays. From my experience they lost track of what to offer us and cater to newbie aka New comers because let's be honest here most their buck is coming from premium. heck I know 2 leagues which have about 20 to 30ppl each and all premiums lol
  4. Plower Girl Active Player

Can't say bye to winter when it is still snowing... in March!
    • Like x 4
  5. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

why US server is down?
  6. lukelucky Devoted Player

wait most of the money is made off premium? if this is so bud its because the legendary guys who have been around a while are finalyy saying see you later to dcuo. if this is so then i tell you its only due the fact dcuo is to stupid to grow its legendary customer base. i tell you base per year i pay $180. $15/month. even at $120 a year i would guess most premium guys simply dont spend that much money. i think this cater to newbies is simular to my opinion. instead of growing the game and giveing us a solid gameing expeience it does indeed seem as if they bend over backwards to get the new player in and funnel them to the point spending money. t1 is well a quick pit stop on the way to t2. t2 to t3 is as simple as running all the raids once and if you dont get gear to put you to t3 then re run them after rest and t3 is there. by t2 you can not mod if your premium. t3 and t4 is harder to navigate as premium and so forth. suck them in get them up fast and get any dollar they can seems to be the new buisness model.
    look at the new leveling system. you get to level 30 with 85 marks or so. you buy 3 peices and do the duos and your t2. my question is why is there no tutorial or NPC mission at level ten to educate you to your alt roles job and how the concept of roles works. @ level 30 do the same thing before you can do any other level thirty missions. bud come on its beyond obvious a huge problem especially after replays is over geared and under skilled and under skill pointed player. this has been like this for well all of the 2 and a half years i played the game. replays added to this. forget me or you 1 second and ask how was this overhaul good for the game? how does this better the actuall game. it does not. it actually complicates things way worse and adds tho the over geared under skilled player base. this leads to a ton of scrubs who then in return flood the forums crying the new raids like nexus and dox are to tuff.
    anyway bud have a good day and hopefully sooner than later a mmo with a simular fighting style comes out and has ZERO to do with S.O.E. if so dcu what? later S.O.E.
  7. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

That was too much to read and "bud" I been legendary since day 1 still am, how u think feel? Lol I'm in the same boat but the line between legendary and premium is fading and That's why ppl doing what I said going premium and just buying dlc, keys for lockboxes, inventory space or eescrow it's just sad that they don't care about us legendary players who supported them since day 1, yea premiums might not spend as much as legendary, legendary alone in a year is about the price u mentioned but think about it we pay 15 a month have unlimited money and all dlc with lil extra space, premiums in the long run buy more extra stuff like I mentioned.the increase in.money for the week so they wnot have 2000limit or more space to them that's more important thacts what I was trying to say
  8. Wishful Knight Active Player

I will like this simply for your signature!
  9. Ionthas Well-Known Player

Can you buy some replay badges so they will go on sale too? Thanks!
  10. xo2478 New Player

well bye winter lol and hello spring exept its still cold in texas
    • Like x 1
  11. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

What's this I heard a couple of days ago about the Booster Bundle Pack? I haven't seen ANY of those on the marketplace at all since you announced it in the channel a few days ago, Mepps (or whichever Dev it was). I keep buying PSN cards in case one shows up, but I've yet to see anything indicating another Booster Bundle Pack is on its way.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Where was it announced?
  13. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

USPS in the Dev "Welcome to DCUO" chat
  14. Thebrickman New Player

Too bad this sale is over... QQ
    • Like x 1
  15. RTHammer New Player

They need to add more packages!
    • Like x 1