ViciousGRINZz is recruiting ( EU PS Villain League)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by TheDarknessWithin, Feb 5, 2014.

1. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

We are an active and friendly Villain league on the EUPS. We have been around since September 2013. We enjoy both PvE and PvP content. We also enjoy helping new and low leveled members. We have no CR and SP requirements. We are after players who are willing to learn and have fun. Our goal is to start doing league runs of the hardest missions and becoming a top PvP league. Most of us have high knowledge of the game and will be happy to give tips. Most of us are from Australia and NZ but a few of us are from Europe.

If you are interested in joining our league please state your characters name, CR and Role under and we'll be happy to add you.

You can also message these people in game: DEATH EXILE, NEONBLITZ, Wakahaha, SmileAfterDeath and Mala Sangre.
  2. Jayye New Player

Its a real shame that its CR 80+ :(
  3. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

What is your CR?
  4. Jayye New Player

Its 18, new character.
  5. Mala Sangre New Player

Whats your chars name?
  6. Exalted Legend New Player

Villain level 8 atm but I have been playing dcuo for a year and a half (on and off). I'm experienced at tank role but I will be mainly doing pvp when I get to level 30.
  7. Prindacerk Committed Player

Is CR a mandatory? I'm learning the moves on my villian toons. They are in early CR (50-60 range). Trying to do BC/FOS and learn their powers and moves better in raid environment. Let me know if you are open for players who are willing to learn from you and grow with you in the league.
  8. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

CR is not a problem, we would love to recruit you. Please state your characters name in chat or private chat and we'll add you. :)
  9. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

We have no problem inviting you to the league. A few of us love to PvP. :)
    Just say your characters name below.
  10. Prindacerk Committed Player

Cool. Sadly all my characters have special char in the name so let me send you a message in-game and you can invite me. Please PM me the toon names to whom I can message.
  11. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

These are the people you can ask: Waka Haha, NEON BLITZ, DEATH EXILE, SmileAfterDeath, neverlander, AgentsOfSins & Mala Sangre.
    • Like x 1
  12. Exalted Legend New Player

I have made a new character and it's level 30 and it's a Gadget's DPS/Controller full Tier 0 PvP armor. Name: 'Exalted Mercenary', I can be a good Controller if I have the right gear but I don't even have tier 1 yet. I am getting Legendary access when I acquire full Tier 1 PvE and PvP armor. Furthermore I have a headset but the last time I used it on DCUO it was really buggy, it worked and then it stopped. This was a year ago and it is a 'Turtle Beach EAR FORCE P11'.
  13. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Added, I'll add you when I'm on. :)
  14. Exalted Legend New Player

Send me a message through mail so I can add you
  15. Mala Sangre New Player

sent.
  16. Exalted Legend New Player

Can you send it again, accidentally deleted it. *facepalm* xD