What is your all time favorite power?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by The Enquirer, Mar 6, 2014.

1. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

So I'm not talking about power sets, but an individual power. What's your favorite and why? You can use normal character powers, or powers from Legends.

I might get some hate for this, but I'd have to say stealth is mine. I've had it on my loadout for a while now and I've always found a way to use it to some great effectiveness. Even in t5 content it has actually saved me numerous times due to the shielding and speed increase I get from it from the home turf mod. Don't even get me started on the joys of using it in open world pvp.
    • Like x 2
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Spontaneous combustion! Mostly because I like running around bases and blowing all the base items up! :D
    • Like x 2
  3. Sir Arcanium New Player

Eh by far the watcher. That little dude is just been awesome my entire career as a Sorcery Player. He's suffered threw nerfs, buffs and every thing in between. I loved how he used to heal in DPS role to get me threw the low level solo content. I love how in PVP people used to hate the watcher MORE than the healer themselves.

But most of all I just love the fact I went afk once and came back to finding my watcher was killing Heat wave on his own because I accidently hit him with an active soul well. Single handily he kept me alive, himself and was beating down the CC Bounty that a raid of people used to struggle against... it was seriously funny.
    • Like x 1
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

The joy I got when I first used that. You have no idea.
    • Like x 1
  5. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

Gadgets photon...the damage..the visual..a damaging ray erupting out of a powerful hero/ine is a classic example of why supers are better than you and I with our...pointed sticks and futile lead bullets...
  6. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Oh! And in the vault! It makes it go so quick. There really isn't a bad time to use it.
  7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I was laughing maniacally when I figured out I could make people explode when I used it. I'll need to test it out in the vault. I don't play much of that toon anymore though.
    • Like x 1
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Ha! Yeah! Exploding people is pretty dang fun too!
    • Like x 2
  9. Clutch_GT New Player

Jackhammer :p
  10. ThePhantomTerror New Player

11. PODER INFINITO Well-Known Player

Quantum Tunneling... I really dont think i should explain why lol.
    • Like x 1
  12. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I'll admit to having made a quantum character just to teleport.
    • Like x 1
  13. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

Superstrength. I know it's a passive innate power, but the idea of throwing a bus to my enemy is just too damn funny.
    • Like x 1
  14. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I like picking them up and throwing them at enemies camping outside out nightclub so they get blaster away :p
  15. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

Cursed Idol, I just love this supercharge especially in Knightsdome arena duo :D.

Also, quantum tunneling (teleporting is so cool)...
  16. BruteEnergy New Player

Fire was awesome for when I started then I went to hardlight but didn;t understand how to use it now I am using electricity and I am loving it
    • Like x 1
  17. JuanDvdP New Player

for DPS: Fire's fireburst, yes I know it's weak but I still love it.
    for tanking: Fire's backdraft :3
  18. WolfClaw72 New Player

Either Fire Ice or Nature also like Quantum and Rage.
    I CAN'T DECIDE!!!
  19. Hero of Justice New Player

Telekenis for me. When I had just started playing DCUO and used this power on a brainiac in Metropolis, only to watch in (very pleasant) surprise as a nearby car parked on the street went into the air and then flew at my enemy. I couldn't believe you could do something as awesome as lifting and throwing cars at your enemies with your mind in the game :p. Luckily being a Controller, it stays on my loadout at all times, and every once in a while something awesome like that happens all over again :)
    • Like x 2
  20. JonnyD New Player

hell yeah! #1 reason to be quantum
    [IMG]

Dude, please... what is there to decide.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1