So no electric or earth help coming?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ifichalone, Feb 26, 2014.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

at this point id like for captain liberty himself to come to the forums and confirm or deny he ever sent wellens a message saying he recognized that earth and electricity need and will get a revamp.... im not asking for a confirmation of when..just that they are for sure getting one or they are for sure not getting one.... ill be sending him a message at this point and asking that he responds to the forum rather then to me in pm.... i suggest if you are one who wants to get a firm answer on this... to clear it all up..id say please do the same send him a private message askign him to confirm or deny
  2. crimeware New Player

you think you guys could tweak Hardlights lunging pot, and defense debuff
  3. The Jolt New Player

4. The Jolt New Player

• Like x 1
  5. HeavensMessenger New Player

it took 3 years for a launch power to get updated...wait your turn with your NEW power set.
    • Like x 1
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

only cause they did two powers at a time... so now we have two more powers that need some TLC... i dont think its unreasonable to ask them to fix electric and earth as fast as they can..no one is asking for it to be done tomorrow..just hopefully within the year or towards the end of the yearearly next year..that would be nice
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  8. The Jolt New Player

You're welcome bro.
  9. EzioNight New Player

I have a electric dps and I love it, it's a fun power I always wanted to be lightning dps. The damage is lagging big time but the only thing keeping at float is DW because as a full might its just horrible, the power in is just a nightmare.
    • Like x 2
  10. Davis New Player

Its very unfortunate the devs cant see just how weak electric and earth are. Of all the power sets they must be the least used and for good reason. I really hope they have some time between now and amazon fury to at least start coming up with ways to help these powers out, otherwise its just 2 powers that will go underutilize.
    • Like x 1
  11. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Well I really hope Electricity Healing is something you have plans to improve on.
    As a long time Electric Healer (almost 2yrs) I do feel Electric healers have gotten lost in the crowd.
    • Like x 1
  12. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Good Morning Mepps. First, great job on GU34 and thank you all for putting so much time into the game we love so much. I definitely plan to share some of my tax refund with dcuo lol in the near future. Second, Im not saying Mental needs a big revamp or anything as Mental is silent but dangerous but can you take a look at a few of the powers. I think Illusion could use a power where the user is allowed to make copies of him/herself like Dr. Psycho or Gorilla Grodd to confuse the enemy. Maybe a power in the Telekinesis tree which pushes enemies away from the user with mental force like a barrier of some sort. Those are just a few but I just think those would be awesome tweaks to Mental as both powers would benefit Controller and Damagers alike. I love being a Mental Controller and feel mental could be visually more stunning and have greater potential. Just a few thoughts and thank you for reading Mepps.
  13. Zeo Committed Player

Don't expect miracles folks, they made a revamp on Sorcery, Fire and Mental and those powers still sucks, I don't think that it will be any different than was with Electric and Earth, I think that those said powers are already broken by design.
  14. Cadens Dedicated Player

You realize electric has been garbage since the split was nerfed on electrocute right? That was how many years ago? Things need to happen faster. No one is saying change animations etc, but the base damage on some of the powers should be increased, the duration of some DoTs should be increased to 100% of the cool down (electrogen), etc.

Simple stuff.

Celestial for instance has gotten basically an entire revamp already, which came only months after its release.
    • Like x 1
  15. Little Sister New Player

So in other words, you don't play Sorcery, Fire or Mental ?
  16. Public Enemy Active Player

I hate saying this but I top the charts with earth.. Earth isn't as bad as people think. Iv earth tank/dps every t5 I'm the game and to me, I don't think there is much wrong with it... You can call me stupid or dumb but if there was a problem with earth then i think they will fix it..... If you have ever ran with me you will see that earth does put out plenty of damage. It's how you use it, that's simply it.. Iv got into raids and people have asked me what power I was and when I say earth they always say, " idk if the burn will be good enough with a earth dps". And when the raids over I'm on top.. I'm just trying back up earth, it's not as bad as you think I promise.
    • Like x 1
  17. feedafeva New Player

This. Electric doesn't need to go to rehab it just needs to drink a little less.
  18. Fourth New Player

In my signature there's a quote about how the devs flubbed up fire a bit, any notes about that?
  19. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

What about re-skinning the Gadgets turret? - you know, just to bring it in line with all the other pet's aesthetic awesomeness?
    Right now, it's like having a 'circa 1970' stove follow you around...:)
    • Like x 3
  20. Davis New Player

I would like a sincere and honest answer from the devs if they think electric and earth are worthy of actually being part of this game. I mean in their current state they are pretty useless.