Looking for an League USPS3/4 HERO

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Enjoi, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Enjoi Well-Known Player

The name is Lithium Light, I am a 103 cr hardlight controller/DPS. I also have a 98 cr Ice Tank name Cosmic Mask. I play on the USPS3/4 Hero side. I am playing on the PS4 and I do have a Mic.

Over 110 sp on both toons.

What I’m looking for -
    A sociable active t5 league.
    Team work
    Having fun.
    Working to build a strong league as a team.
    Schedules

What I don't want -
    Cliques
    Selfishness
    I don’t want a mass invite league.
    Unorganized
    I don’t want to have to Pug every raid because league doesn’t help each other.

To conclude I’m simply looking for what a league should be, sadly most of them are not this.

I have no issue stepping down to help in lower content, and helping players grow (I was there at one point, I understand the frustrations.)

If you feel like I would be a good fit please let me know and we can have a trail run.
  2. Srone Well-Known Player

3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

You can check out heroiceducators.shivtr.com we have about 25 members but we run all content and have members from t1-t5. We do not have set groups and are always willing to help others.
  4. Infamous Legacy New Player

5. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Over 21 with a mic? Looking for a home for your heroes AND villains? We are a building league with members in all tiers of the game on both sides. We even have a cross faction chat, so we can communicate with each other. We have more than enough members to run t5 raids (on both sides). We run regularly scheduled events, including some cross faction events. This weeks schedule includes, on the villain side: T2 Tuesday (Reaper's choice), FOS 1 and 3 on Thursday, and Nexus on Saturday. On the hero side: all Bat Caves on Tuesday, all FOSes on Thursday, and every T4 there is on Saturday. This week also includes these cross faction events: a hero/villain Ring War battle on Wednesday, subavatar farming on Friday, and reaper farming in Central City on Saturday.
  6. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Thanks guys. send me a message this evening. ill be on around 9 central.
  7. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Bump. Still looking for league. Scheduled a few runs with above leagues. If any others are interested please send me a message or kik me at lithium4president
  8. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Still hunting for a league
  9. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

Sunday 7P.m Give Clip Artists a look

We have scheduled T5 runs every thursday and we continue raiding mostly until sunday ... we're a league who are based on the principles of Improving, joking, and having fun ... we are not the largest league but we're growing this week in particular we had enough members online to do two A and B runs together and neither had a single wipe ... we're currently expanding so we had to spread around the talent but trust me when i say the following we're as diverse a lg as i've seen with currently 8 different races involved in a league with about 40 members so it means we have different players all over but ic you would like to give us a shot HMU in game or on here on either Red Skorpion WarPhoenix or OHKO i'll love to setup a run with you