Pure Malevolence - Villain USPS3 League Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Luli, Jan 29, 2014.

1. codenameblack1 New Player

I would like to join yo league
  2. Luli New Player

I'm sorry we haven't met up in game yet. Will you be around this weekend? Are you still having an error?
  3. Luli New Player

Hi there Code. If you could take a moment to fill out the application on our league website that would be a huge help. I won't be in game much tomorrow but will be around a good amount this weekend and hope to catch everyone who has filled out apps to get them into the league then. :)
  4. Luli New Player

Fun weekend, knocked out some feats and earned a couple more sp's. Still looking for members of all levels so check out our site and apply today! :D
  5. M1 Garand Well-Known Player

Humble villains of DCUO, shout us this Saturday around 1pm EST if you want run a T3/T4 raids and see what our league about. :)
  6. Raven33 New Player

can i join ur league?
  7. Luli New Player

Thanks for applying! I've added you to my friend list to be on the lookout for you this afternoon. Hope to see you in game! :)
  8. Raven33 New Player

im online now
  9. Luli New Player

I'm sorry I was already out of game for the evening when you posted. I am however on now and will be in and out for the next few hours today. I will be on my toon Inx so if you see me on give me a shout. I've also sent your info to our other officers to be on the lookout for you.
  10. Luli New Player

Glad we were able to get you in finally!

Still looking for awesome new members to liven things up a bit around here. All levels and all roles welcome (and needed!). Enjoy the game and looking for new friends to run stuff with? This league might be for you. :p
  11. Luli New Player

Still open recruiting, looking for active members to join in - all levels and roles are welcome. :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Sun Wrath New Player

I just submitted an app on the website, I'll send a message in game. Look forward to hearing from you. Toon is Foegrim
  13. Luli New Player

Glad we were able to get you added in yesterday! If you need anything just let me know. :)
  14. codenameblack1 New Player

Can I join ur league?
  15. Viper1422 New Player

These guys are seriously a good league and have some great members all really cool and nice people i would vouch for just about all of em
  16. Joker Zed New Player

I would love to join your league if you would have me. Still in the process of catching up, as I capped last week.

*In-game name. Jho Kher
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server USPS
    *Combat Rating: 82
    *SP: 43
    *Power. GADGET
    *Role. TROLL
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Premium/Free to play. Premium
  17. greyfullbringer New Player

I would like to join I just made a villain gadgets DPs called johna Quinn league seems nice.
  18. addictedtochaos New Player

Are you still interested in joining Pure Malevolence? Sorry it took so long, Luli has been away, and I had been having trouble accessing the forums. If you are still interested head over to puremalevolence.shivtr.com and apply, I will get you added as soon as possible.