I wanna talk to you all about my thoughts on The First speedster

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dibs, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Dibs New Player

I Feel like DCUO FAILED in legends with this one. How the hell is cheetah the first legends speedster?!?!? isnt flash the ICON for super speed! i just think flash should be a legends character just think flash shouldve been first.

Love,
    • Like x 3
  2. Dibs New Player

This was a sacred time for DCUO and they failed T_T
  3. Lemon Lass New Player

My Theory is that they are saving all the Flashes (From Original Flash to Impulse) as a separate DLC , maybe Lightning Strikes Twice DLC?
    • Like x 1
  4. Lemon Lass New Player

I mean think about it? You get a taste of speed now, and it makes you crave it and want more right? The Speedforce silly!
  5. Dibs New Player

I hope so cuz i really want flash as a legends character
  6. Dibs New Player

Just disappointed me to know that cheetah was the first speedster
  7. Dibs New Player

your right hehe
  8. Lemon Lass New Player

Eh well Cheetahs in real life run 70 mph, that's certainly faster than a human, but yeah i saw cheetah as more of a acrobatic character than a speedster.
  9. Dibs New Player

I agree i like you lemon :)
  10. CCBatson Dedicated Player

Cheetah got revamped in the comics quite a long time ago to have superspeed. She doesn't use the Speed Force, but neither do Superman and Shazam, and they both are also near-Flash levels. The Quick family also doesn't tap into the Speed Force, and are still speedsters. So it's not all that hard to understand why Cheetah is a speedster in DCUO. As to why she came before Flash, I'd venture to say it's because she's a magical origin character during a DCL arc where magical characters were finally getting some love. Don't forget that prior to that arc, there was nothing but waves of Batman and Meta related characters, so they probably had to put Flash off for thematic reasons.
  11. Dibs New Player

Your not wrong im honestly a flash fanboy lol but the couldve made him a legends character in lightning strikes
  12. CCBatson Dedicated Player

True that, and I admit to being puzzled by their dropping the ball with that DLC. It would have been the perfect time to have introduced Flash and maybe Captain Cold as Legends, maybe Kid Flash/Impulse and Zoom too.
  13. Dibs New Player

Yeah the dlc disappointed me with that and electricity. But the dlc's are getting better i think flash will be a market place character though
  14. Rebelled New Player

I thought this was a Jay Garrick Thread.

Or to talk about John Wesley Shipp.
    • Like x 1
  15. Dibs New Player

No LOL
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I hope not, because we've already got the next 8 DLC packs mapped out which means that a DLC like what you described is like 2 years away at least, unless the devs plan on adding more trilogies before finishing off the three they already told us about.

I think War of the Light part 1 would have been the perfect time to introduce him as the Blue Lantern Flash since we have the mist infused Flash bounty for Villains. I mean I guess you would get a ton of people complaining that they wanted normal Flash rather than a hope-filled one, but still.
  17. Dibs New Player

Feel like they should expand cc they sorta Left it to die thats my thought
  18. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Okay so what if Cheetah is the first to be introduced as Speedster? It would be out of place if they added Flash in the Sons of Trigon DLC. I believe that Flash and Zoom will get their time in legends so just be patient.
  19. Aesthete Well-Known Player

lol they said they will release more character in the time being so wait you will get ur flash such an unnecessary thread
  20. CCBatson Dedicated Player

*grins* It's like meeting a Flash-version of Circe! LOL! I jest... :D;)
    • Like x 1