Celebrate Valentine's Day in DC Universe Online!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 7, 2014.

1. TheChromeKnight Well-Known Player

(emphasis, mine)

I proposed this years ago, after the tidal wave of negative feedback about the original Valentines event.
    Heck, I still would like to see it!!
    As for the old one... Well I'm always for more options.
    If they brought it back, I wouldn't oppose it. I'm sure lots of people would run it and some might enjoy it.
    Though I have a feeling they'd get bombarded with negative feedback on it again.
    I wouldn't blame them if they felt it wasn't worth the hassle.

(emphasis, mine)

While I didn't care for it, I agree with you, here. They could do a VERY similar event with Star Sapphires instead. There was tons to do. Not all of it was good though. HATED the race. (but I'm biased... I hate ALL races in DCUO, heh)
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I am tired of lantern stuff though. I much rather see some Joker and Harley content. That's why I like the idea of Mad Love better.
    • Like x 2
  3. xmac17x New Player

Use the search option... it works.
  4. Faust74 Loyal Player

Awwww, Love is in the Air!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

♥♥♥♥♥♥Aw!!!!!! :D♥♥♥♥♥♥
    • Like x 1
  6. supasang New Player

I would pay cash to be able to have a cherub hero.
  7. HalphLife New Player

That's just bizzare.....or should I say, Bizzaro
  8. BlazingTornado New Player

Is there any chance the drop ratios on collections can be evened out? Considering there's only nine days to complete them....

Two of em, Classical Wedding Vow's "To love and honor" and Emotional Wedding Vow's "As long as I can be with you" just do not drop. At all.
    • Like x 1
  9. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

BatMepps has never been the most graceful valentine.

[IMG]
  10. Fireman Level 30

There should be a hot air balloon ride in metro and a chariot drive in gotham for couples
  11. MayhemJim New Player

Sure they do, I've put plenty of each in the broker already. And given to my alts to complete. FARMing works
  12. DeathandHades New Player

i dint mind the v day event. but maybe a update would be better, somthing to do with the star saphire lanterns[love] its fitting for the holiday and the new dlc dealing with lanterns.
  13. xxsinestroxx New Player

meh. i liked the event as much as it could be liked. i've been lifetime since launch, and the whole game sucked back then :)
  14. Invitation2Hades Well-Known Player

HI Mepps, can you confirm or not whether the base items "Privacy Screen" and "Romantic Canopy" are intended to be the same exact base item just different names?
    • Like x 1
  15. Yui Loyal Player

Thanks for the shirts :3
  16. Mont New Player

vault is a hit n miss, 1 toon gets stuff the next doesnt
  17. Heart of Steel New Player

18. AlexNader New Player

ГДЕ РУССКИЕ ?AAAAAAAAA WHERE IS RUSSIAN ?:mad:
  19. SuperBell Loyal Player

The event ended at daily restart today, didn't it :(
  20. xmac17x New Player

I was in the Temple of Lust yesterday and Cupid was LOCKED UP. What's up with that? I freed him but nothing cool happened. Lame... -_-