Dr. Quantro's Fav Quantum Load-outs

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Dr. Quantro, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Jeff Bond Committed Player

I'm not a scorecard chaser and I could write 3 pages about what I think of the scorecard system but assuming top billing was important to me in the slightest what do you suggest I use instead?
  2. 500ty0w1 New Player

QT is fine. Doesn't matter what role, if you can stay up ad pick people up, you are helping the group, and that's what QT does. I have 4 loadouts I use, and my main raid loadout has QT in it. It was invaluable in Paradox before the nerfs and WotL dropped. It still remains the single best thing to get out of one-shots, AoEs, etc. You don't need all the powers in your bar to be damage powers to have an awesome rotation. In fact, the more you optimize, the better your damage/power ratio will be.
  3. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

My troller load out is the same as Jeff. Glad to see some folks use time bubble with quantum tunneling. When a tank drops at a T5 raid, before some even realize the tank is down, I'm already reviving. Sometimes i supply drop for tank before I QT out of there.
  4. Jeff Bond Committed Player

This is by far a better strategy than chasing top billing regardless of the strain on your team.
  5. Jeff Bond Committed Player

Time bubble with QT is an amazing tool. I can pick up almost anyone anywhere anytime whether it's right under the warrior's nose or in a pool of fire. I get in quick and get out quick. The supply drop on a downed teammate is another great tactic I'm glad to see others use.