Villain looking for league USPS3

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Metrikfury, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Metrikfury New Player

PSN Name: M3trikfury
    I have played the PC version of the game off and on for about 2 years and I'm 22 years old. My pc has been having stability issues so i have decided to switch to PS3. Right now I'm only Lvl 10 but it doesn't take long to level as most people know. I'm looking for a fun group that just likes to enjoy the game and can handle a little joking around. I'm planning on mainly tanking as rage and play about 3-5 hours a night.
    My ingame name is: Metrikfury
    Also i have 2 friends that will more than likely want to join whatever league i do.
  2. Zerefu New Player

*Throws tomato* Booooo! Villain!
  3. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

we just might be able to help you out, we have league recruitment thread if you wanna check it out or you can try AlphaOrion in game later tonight. Helps that you've already had experience from the PC and any extra ppl you can bring with you is nice too.
    • Like x 1
  4. speedster1981 Committed Player

hey I have a new league and also a thread you can check out we are on usps3 server. I'm usually on at night so if you'd like you can chat with me in game. any and all players are welcome ;) we like to joke around and keep things fun not to mention most of us are on daily and easy to talk to . if the league sounds like something you like just let me know ;)
  5. speedster1981 Committed Player

6. Thrill Kill New Player

He just joined BlackLanterns
    • Like x 1
  7. speedster1981 Committed Player

ok thanks for the update lol ;)