BlackLanterns - Recruiting Villains USPS3/PS4

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by AlphaOrion, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Stitch Well-Known Player

That's too bad. Oh well. Good luck recruiting and maybe I'll see you guys in PVP.
  2. SILVER SLIVER New Player

• Like x 2
  3. SILVER SLIVER New Player

Since our new post we have recruited two new members! One a higher level 85ish cr and the other a level 10. Along with the experience and knowledge our league has, we also have just about every mod plan u can think of. So come join the comradery
    • Like x 3
  4. Thrill Kill New Player

Lol Chillz is 96cr bud
    • Like x 2
  5. Thrill Kill New Player

Gotta always be on top :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Sokuyo New Player

thrill idk if youre on but i just sent you a fr on dc
  7. Chromie99 New Player

If anyone hits me up in game and gets no response I may not have seen it due to LFG being up. Some I have added to friends and tried to contact but you were logged off. If you don't hear back from anyone listed on the contact list please send them some in game mail and it will make it much easier to not be missed in a chat log. As for the league I have known a couple of them since release, I have quit a few times and came back and the last time I did which was recently they really helped me get geared and understand the new content. I felt at ease and at home with the league almost immediately. Warning though sometimes some people will fall asleep while online, but usually not in a raid or group setting. Buts its not unheard of lol. Great group of people here most go out of the way to give ya a hand.
    • Like x 3
  8. Sokuyo New Player

just got dced from DC its making me update it again xD
  9. Thrill Kill New Player

Started from the bottom now we here!
    • Like x 2
  10. reddickGreen New Player

What's up everybody? My Dcuo name is blacktheory I'm really looking for a league I need help bad. It has been a year since I was last on dcup due to someone breaking into my house and stealing my ps3.. I now have a ps4 so thank you thief if you're reading this too. Everything has changedin the game and my old league has bumped me out fire to my extended absence. My combat rating is a 42 but I mostly have pvp gear. I an a good controller and I use light powers. I love running duos and raids and just doing league and team stuff all I need is a good strong league somebody to walk me into a raid even just one time so I can catch up with everyone else with my pve gear by collecting all of those marks that they give you. I did the trigon raid with my cr38 hero so I know I can walk through a raid with cr42 villain. somebody help please
  11. Adium New Player

Known and played with these guys for a long time, great group of guys. Always willing to help out and run stuff. Look forward to seeing the league grow.
    • Like x 2
  12. Thrill Kill New Player

hit up any of the ppl listed at the start of the thread in-game and we will jump in a group and answer some questions. I also will add you toon to my in-game friends list.
    • Like x 1
  13. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

To the people that have not actually posted on here but have sent me in game msg or mail, i have added you to friends list and the next time i see any of you online i'll hit you up. Harnage_crs, accelerhate_crs and samma el.
    • Like x 3
  14. Thrill Kill New Player

Lets keep the party going!! :D
    • Like x 1
  15. Thrill Kill New Player

moving on up!
    • Like x 1
  16. Adium New Player

We do have several low level CR characters in the league that need to run lower end content, so if you are looking for a league where you can grow we are definitely it. I know we all have alt's that we would like to level up as well.
    • Like x 1
  17. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Still recruiting! Looking for more T4 and T5 Tanks, Trolls and Healers but also willing to help new level 30's with low end content, but I would like to make it clear we may not always be able help right at that moment so some patience is required and we will not rush you through content some work must be done on your part to, like grinding feats or farming exo's etc....just as we have done. If help is needed with a particular feat then we will do our best to try help.
    • Like x 2
  18. Thrill Kill New Player

BlackLanterns are looking for tanks and trolls
  19. Opposed New Player

i hsve 97 cr hl troller w 100 sp w must dlc would love to join on my day off I
  20. Thrill Kill New Player

Add one or all of the ppl listed in the thread and someone will invite you next time your on :)