An Update On PlayStation 4 Patching

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 29, 2014.

1. DarkWhite New Player

this is a real issue and i'm glad it's being addressed. with a bandwidth cap, it becomes a real act of spinning plates to balance your usage in a month. having to pay a premium on GB on top of paying for a membership on top of paying for PS+ is NOT going to happen.

internet bandwidth is the new gasoline. and much like Game of Thrones, someone ALWAYS has to lose.
  2. Louis Active Player

That's great new Mepps but I was wondering if there is something that's being worked on about getting the blue screen kick out and when you log back into the game you have to accept the user agreement for the millionth time and all of your settings revert back to default. It happened to me 4 times yesterday, and every time I had to make all of my chat and voice tabs etc. all over again.
  3. AmericanNinja New Player

This is good news.
  4. TheAkuma Well-Known Player

Well when things were running smooth and fine and all of the sudden got laggy and slow with the updates that is an issue. I know my internet for example has not changed and is still running just fine, the game is what needs to be fixed a tad.
    • Like x 2
  5. yuki amano New Player

yes i to have noticed this
  6. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

I have just one question
    this patch will be only on april ? there is a chance its will be before ?
  7. LORD_SHOCKA New Player

If larger updates (which go by fast on the ps4) means better performance, id rather have that than cutting too much out too soon. Take your time and fine tune. Playing on the ps4 has greatly emproved my enjoyment, but still needs some work to be outstanding.
    • Like x 1
  8. amazonianmale Well-Known Player

Takes me 5-10 mins with an Ethernet cable connected, theoretical speeds of 50mbps.
  9. Rayel1970 New Player

I can't log in
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Thank you for posting this mepps i was wondering what is going on. But that is great news, hopefully connectivity issues are resolved by april too.
  11. dotcomrade New Player

12. ICYHURR New Player

"Get a better internet connection" some people don't think before words come out their mouth. Great advice (not).

Thanks for the update mepps but is there anyway you could notify us before it actually happens? I've been browsing the forum for a while trying to see what made me start downloading something 7GB worth.
  13. American Nomad New Player

7GB for a minor fix. April better come soon.
  14. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

APRIL LOL !!!
    fix now !! we dont pay money for nothing !!