@ MEPPS PS4 still down, not fixed

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MetaCaid, Feb 5, 2014.

1. MetaCaid New Player

Hey Mepps, you might want to reopen that thread you locked. the ps4 connection issue is NOT fixed.
    • Like x 1
  2. Echephyle New Player

That's not good... I'll check once im home from work
  3. danielqpk New Player

Haven't been able to log on for 4 hours now...
    Been this way for 9 days and counting.
    get on for 10min to 1 hour.... DC and can't connect!
    :(:oops::(
  4. PR0JECTILE New Player

Working fine for me on PS4
  5. deltablues New Player

is this game on PS4 just as bad as PS3?
  6. MetaCaid New Player

It must be 'intermittent' then as I know some friends are in but myself, and another friend of mine in The Replacements, are messaging each other because we still can;t connect to the server.
  7. borghe New Player

yes, it is intermittent. I've gotten on immediately when friends have been stuck with failed to connect for almost an hour. and vice versa. Though even though it's intermittent the vast majority of the time it is failed to connect.
    • Like x 1
  8. danielqpk New Player

the game is extremely smooth on Ps4 when you are able to connect lol
    • Like x 1
  9. MetaCaid New Player

Bump to keep on page one. Game is still down y'all. Nothing fixed yet here.

Connection Failed: Failed to connect to game server. Would you like to retry?
  10. IThe PatchI New Player

This crap again??? Oh god...
  11. MetaCaid New Player

STILL NOT FIXED!
  12. Morich Well-Known Player

I was playing just absolutely fine on my PS4 last night and just a few moments ago. No failed to connect messages, log in delays, or anything of the kind.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are monitoring.
    • Like x 1
  14. MetaCaid New Player

Thank you.

It seems to be account based. I can sign into PSN using friends accounts and get into DCUO with no problems. On my own account I cannot connect to server. Likewise, a few friends tried my account and same issue.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you post or PM me a character name on your account.
  16. MetaCaid New Player

Any news?
  17. Redscreen5 New Player

Aside the loading times everything that is problematical on the PS3 is on the PS4. The random disconnect with the report box message is almost a daily routine for me. So much my reports ranged from genuine issues to complete verbal assaults at Sony.
  18. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yes some people are able to log in and others are not. Friend retried like 20 times before he got in. I know sony had some problems yesterday with PSN and no playstation store, but store is working now and people still not able to get on. However at least when you disconnect on ps4 it doesnt hurt your playstation.