Can't log on ps4

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mepps, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

lol every other tuesday sounds good to me XD
    • Like x 2
  2. TheGr4veMind New Player

More like "We are So Incredibly Sorry We Wasted Everyone's Time."
  3. linsavior18 New Player

they need to give us a times table for when its coming back up
  4. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

I can deal with if these issues happens far less...but this is really gettin to me now...I just got 3 more month membership and spent 20 more dollars on replays too....just when I thought dcuo and some is Turing the corner and fixing things this happens....
  5. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

10 point feat XD
    • Like x 1
  6. TheGr4veMind New Player

Let's ask.
    *ahem* MEPPS! WAT TIEM DO GAME COME BACK ON!?????
    • Like x 1
  7. Crackin New Player

This game will be fun for you until there is more selection. Although I have some real life friends with pS4 that couldn't get into it. Hopefully you will since that PS4 is as limited on choices as mine.
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

Right now they dont have an ETA which is understandable because the update came out today, however ps4 users have had a really tought launch and we have dealt with alot of crap that has nothing to do with ps3 players. Sad part is that we know we will get no compensation, but they can at least fix MBOT and OBOT loot in the next game update and I can forget all of this downtime.
  9. danielqpk New Player

they make it 5 point feat...
    • Like x 1
  10. Plum Crazy Committed Player

I dont know Ive grown fond of the whole "we are investigating" thing
  11. Super red New Player

The spelling.... Lol oooooohhhhhhhh the spelling.... Lol.
  12. Bruherd New Player

Exactly! How are some able to play and others can't??? This isn't a psn issue it's dcuo and their garbage excuses.
    • Like x 1
  13. TDSK Committed Player

*sniff* Just waiting for it to come back up. Right during a snow storm (I love the midwest, so so much.)

If anyone wants to play Injustice (PS4 edition) and get some free wins, just send forum PM.
  14. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

I wouldn't say any of us are over reacting too...this is starting to be an everyday thing....hopefully we can get a thorough explanation of what's going on to make me feel a little better about dcuo....cause as of right now I think we are starting to boil a bit....I mean I love this game and I'm not gonna stop playing it but I'm just getting frustrated....
    • Like x 4
  15. TheGr4veMind New Player

I'm not. This is the first time I've had any issues with the PS4 version aside from when I downloaded it originally. I mean... I've gotten this error before, but it usually goes through a second time around.

Don't know why everyone's saying this is becoming an everyday issue... I certainly don't see it that way...
  16. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

We are going to get a "We're Sorry" poster for our base as compensation…
    • Like x 1
  17. graydogg51 Well-Known Player

Apparently it's not specific just to DCUO, it's affecting other games and services that require PSN. Which just makes it suck even more....
  18. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

This has happened 3 out of last 4 days for me
  19. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

LMAO YUP!
  20. thirty six Loyal Player

Anyone in yet? (PS4)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.