Can't log on ps4

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mepps, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GODK1LLER New Player

Stick a fork in me i'm done! Gonna watch UFC 169 instead.
  2. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

I'm stickin with dcuo....the gameplay is so fun and is the best game I ever played by far...just sucks dealing with all the crashes and bugs...
    • Like x 1
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

Was it because of the software update???
  4. Solmes202 Loyal Player

It may not mean anything but it seems to be happening, more or less, at the same time as it did yesterday. Traffic spike?
  5. TheGr4veMind New Player

That was my next thought. I had these problems before, but it not as regularly as people are claiming it to be. Certainly not today, either. Wonder what's the deal...
  6. Cyclotrode X New Player

Then PS4 needs a separate server.
    • Like x 2
  7. lyfespark New Player

I haven't been able to login for an hour now
  8. Plum Crazy Committed Player

Exactly why I switched to FF lol. This game has always had major problems and it will continue as I honestly don't think they even care at this point. No way will they be able to compete with the new games coming out and they have known that for sometime why you think they turned the game into a micro transaction pay to win game. Dc been a sinking ship for awhile now and been trying to get as much revenue as they can while they still can
    • Like x 1
  9. Valsmurf Loyal Player

With the psn network, most likely. Your ps4 should be fine, no worries about that :)
  10. Vaxtin Well-Known Player

This is exactly why I dont purchase legendary anymore, could never use it when I wanted to.
  11. TheGr4veMind New Player

Well, that's a relief. Here's hoping they fix this problem soon.
  12. shadowlar New Player

I tried going into the Playstation Store on my PS4 and that is having some connection issues as well at the moment, so this may be PSN based.
  13. OG ELITE Committed Player

I swear to god I am getting so fed up with this crap. Fix the game. Seems like everyday it's something. I thought ps4 was supposed to solve everything? It amazes me how smooth other online games run but dc is just constantly finding ways to break.
    • Like x 2
  14. GODK1LLER New Player

Hope so mate.
  15. Tagert00 New Player

my ps store works perfectly and so do all the other games but this one
  16. Jamie New Player

I am seriously thinking of preordering ESO. I love th genre and the stuff you get with the preorder is very tempting. This game has taught me that consols are considered the red headed step children so I am getting the PC version.

I am so glad that I didn't sheel out the $400 for a PS4 just to play this game. It is just so sad, people on PS4 want to play but can't and the dev's are constantly giving PS3 users reasons to quit. Quality control appears to sleep on the job and real issues take forever to fix. I'm glad that I didn't extend my membership during the sale.
  17. OG ELITE Committed Player

My ps store popped right up no issues. Downloaded a roster update for madden just fine. Jump on dc and it's the same old crap. At what point do we actually blame the programming ability of this staff?
    • Like x 2
  18. Green Lantern New Player

19. Plum Crazy Committed Player

I just came back to kill time until FF ps4 beta. I wonder if others did as well
  20. Super red New Player

Who would buy a ps4 , just for this game? Sounded funny to me...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.