Valentine's day seasonal

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Orilium, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Captain Just New Player

Ive still got a valentines day heart bed sitting in my bank that I can't get rid of from last year.
    • Like x 2
  2. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

We have the Spring Seasonal as well as the St Patty day thing, I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure mepps said there will be 4 events going forward from last year.
  3. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Put in a ticket if its stuck delete it otherwise.
  4. Captain Just New Player

Lol i have been trying to sell it for the past year..never have found a taker.
    • Like x 1
  5. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Same here in fact while doing it the 1st was the ONLY time I've ever rage quit and seriously considered not getting a recurring membership.

It ranks as the #1 worst thing I've ever done in any game I've ever played and I'm an old guy whos been playing games since Atari.
  6. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

My guess you'd be lucky to get $500
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Missions that just require completing and/or the vault.
    • Like x 1
  8. lDontNeedSP New Player

The feats too?
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yep, in the mission.
    • Like x 1
  10. lDontNeedSP New Player

Sweet. Thanks Mepps!
    No offense but I didn't want to automatically get them on one of my characters. Trying to be OP without SP. ;)
  11. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Why won't there be a Valentine's event? Are you guys super busy? (Not sarcasm)
    • Like x 2
  12. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

I would love to have a few of the Valentine's Day Beds for one of my toons, T0XIC L0VE (those are zeros, not O's...someone long since inactive has the name) on USPC.

Or, if I can get them when the event comes, that'd be great by me, too. :)
  13. Will Power Loyal Player

Be honest with me Mepps. Is the reason there is no Love in DCUO during Valentine's is because all the Charubs were eaten by Julius or Killed trying to escape the Tunnel of Lust! Love is lost to the DC Universe most likely why the Star Sapphire aren't coming to Earth. Everyone is full of greed, fear both NPC wise and in the player community. No Love at all. Heck we aren't even worthy enough to hold the Blue light Powers. The only reason the Blue Lantern's are here is because of the Mists affecting Earth and there here to help with clean up efforts.
  14. Tocimus Committed Player

why dont you guys just bring back the first valentines event?
    the only thing wrong with it was players complaining about the bouncing on the hearts portion.
  15. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

[IMG]

good riddance to that event.
    • Like x 3
  16. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Would be nice to come up with a brand new instance and story for a Valentine's Day event. Seems silly to just bypass one of the most recognized holidays of the year. There's always next year. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

What if the Valentine's Day content was simply altered so that you didn't become a cherub, but only your movement mode was transformed instead? I wonder if this would be enough to bring it back and get people to stop complaining about it.
  18. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Will the seasonal collections b available to collect for a month?
  19. Cloud_9 New Player

You guys have an excuse every year, but not next year! Because League stuff will be done!

... right? D:

I remind you that this is year THREE, Mepps. Three years with no Valentine's Day event. No F2P has ever run it. No PS4 Newcomer has ever run it. Hell, there are people who have been here since before the hack that haven't run it. We've been eventless on Valentine's Day longer than I've been a father, Mepps. I guess what I'm saying is either work on it or put a nail in its coffin.
    • Like x 2
  20. Neph Dedicated Player

The commentary is almost as bad as the game's voice overs...what a complainer. I know the content was bad, but to complain like this guy is just plain immature...