Only Justice Recruiting Heroes USPS

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Speek, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Fightingbudha New Player

2. MattTheViolator New Player

3. Fightingbudha New Player

Always welcoming friendly people. We can help you with anything and everything whether it be PVP or CR leveling
  4. Speek New Player

Bump.

Whether you're new or old, Only Justice will take you in and run the things you need.
  5. travisd75 Well-Known Player

Hey ive been looking for a helpful league. Usually i would run pvp but im thinking of switching over my controller type for pve. hes only lvl 19 though. if you would help me out please let me know i could really use the help.
  6. Poortal New Player

Hey guys, just started playing the game about a week ago. Coming up on level 30 now but there is a lot I still need to learn. It would be nice to get in a League that could help me learn the ropes a bit better. I'm 32 and have played several MMO's in the past so raids and guilds are no stranger to me. My character is a mental controller named Poortal.

Also I'm on the PS4 it looks like I'm in the right place, but I'm just throwin that out there. Let me know if you need more info.

Check out my podcast!
    codeofthewoods.com
  7. Fightingbudha New Player

What is your in game name?
  8. Poortal New Player

9. travisd75 Well-Known Player

Tyr Hol
  10. Speek New Player

I've added you both to my friends. When I catch you online I'll invite you to the league.
  11. Moods New Player

What is your stance on Europeans in the league?
  12. Fightingbudha New Player

You are welcome to join
  13. Moods New Player

Awesome, will be looking you up once its done installing on my PS3.
    • Like x 1
  14. Fightingbudha New Player

If you don't see fightingBUDHA on I may be on my alt mini mindbend. Add me if you are interested in joining our alt friendly league.
  15. MattMed1 New Player

I'd like to join. Cr 64 Rage DPS
  16. MattMed1 New Player

In game name is RetroLantern btw lol
  17. Fightingbudha New Player

I hope to see all of our new people online soon. Look forward to helping you all level.
  18. Fightingbudha New Player

19. sicflip New Player

I joined a month ago. They have helped me raise my cr by 40 points and helped me learn how to play my role correctly. The higher tiered members are always helping the lower tiered members and it permeates throughout the rest of the league, and makes everyone want to help each other. I really do recommend this league to anyone who wants to have a fun time, wants to learn, and join up with a great group of people.
  20. iKahnic New Player

I'm interested if it's a ps3 league

Just came over from PC version. Got a lvl 20 elec healer that I started lastnight.

Ingame name: iAMhealz
    Psn: ZaneOsaks

Will get my sp quickly just need help on some older content.

Got a buddy that is a rage tank.

Both are legendary for a yr.

Both have a mic and both play 6-7 hrs a day.