Mbot and Sbot- it is time! (to make it like the Raven bounty)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Liongale, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Couzintony New Player

+1
    I would start doin them if they were more like the raven bounty..
    • Like x 2
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Agree 100% It has gotten to the point where it is a real chore trying to even find enough teams to manage the two feats associated with these let alone get all the styles. the drop rate is so horrible no one even wants to be bothered anymore. I have two characters that managed to complete both. The CR 94 DPS did it not long after the DLC arrived and completed them quickly but my CR 97 Troll arrived at 70+ later and getting 10 S bots and 10 M Bots was a real chore. I currently have a CR 72 DPS and have managed exactly 1 Mbot and 1 Sbot so far. By the way neither of my higher characters ever managed to get all of the style pieces.

Now if I can add to the suggestion unlike Raven can we make this a daily reset please? And if they decide to charge replays to go sooner can we keep the amount around the same as what we are charged to replay daily missions at Ace and Strykers? Seems only fair since they pay out the same number of marks.
    • Like x 1
  3. Rumour Committed Player

+1
    You have my support on this.
    • Like x 1
  4. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

+1
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Enickma Dedicated Player

I remember how hard and how much of a pain these were to do. +1. I'm one of the lucky few who was able to complete them and get out.
    • Like x 1
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

Pre DLC 8, I rather half-heartedly picked away at them with just about no success (3 pieces over 2 toons). Once DLC 8 came along I made a stand to not do them at all in the hopes that one day they'd move to the chit system.

It just seems like a win:win across the board. It would be better for the devs, as more would go back to that content and likely a good number would also use replay badges and obviously it'd be better for the players, even those (like myself) that would not likely use replays but would be incentivised to start pursuing those styles again.
    • Like x 1
  7. NyteSkye New Player

It's hard enough getting a decent group, (1 troll, 1 heal somewhere in there at least), then to finish the bounties and get absolutely nothing (besides some marks to go towards my rent) good, just worthless consumables... You heroes think you have it bad, I can at least get a fair group for O-Bot and M-Bot, but on the villains side you gotta pull a double... I had to heal and DPS in half PvP healer gear and PvE DPS gear, 1 troll and 1 tank and that was it. Took like 20 minutes lol. And of course, same outcome, worthless consumable. I haven't seen a piece in a while.
    • Like x 2
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Agreed. They should change it to a weekly bounty, unlockable with replay badges at the same value as the Raven Bounty. Improve the drop rate of the new item which allows you to select the pieces you want. In other words, clone the Raven Bounty for the DLC6 bounties.
    • Like x 2
  9. Deserter Level 30

I completely agree, we shouldn't be forced to farm Mbot and Sbot for years to finally complete the sets. I'm lucky to see a new piece once every three weeks, and I still need like 6-7 pieces. If I don't get double consumables, it'll be one of he styles I already have. This is old content and we shouldn't have to run in every day, day-in and day-out.
  10. The Hornet New Player

Urhem, Norsemen too, urhem.
    • Like x 6
  11. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

ive probably done this about 20 times since the last time ive gotten any piece of gear from these bots.. meaning 20 for obot 20 for mbot..i cant catch a break and i need 4 pieces from each to finish the style...its just never gonna happen
    • Like x 1
  12. Remander Steadfast Player

You have my vote. I stopped messing with these things. Drop rate is terrible, and when I do get a drop, it's usually something I already have. Making it like the Raven gear would make it totally worth it.
    • Like x 3
  13. Deserter Level 30

Wouldn't mind seeing a similar item for Norsemen as well.
    • Like x 1
  14. Quick Fire Active Player

+1 To pretty much everything already mentioned in this thread.

The fact that they changed they way loot was earned from the M/S Bot bounties to the Raven bounty is all but admitting the system needed tweaked.

I think something that is being forgotten is that the Home Turf bounties are intended to be an extra way to help players gear up from the T4 to T5 range. Because gear drops are so much lower than the consumable drops (and even when you do manage to get a piece of gear to drop you have to cross all your fingers and toes and hope you don't already have it) it is not a helpful way for a player to progress. I would be very much in favor of changing it to weekly content and putting it on a similar chit system as the Raven bounty.

Please devs, consider this request of the community. As the content stands right now, it is not enjoyable. It is not fun. No one wants to do it. People do it, but they do not like doing it.
  15. Liongale Dedicated Player

Every time I go to check on my Lair wins, this feat is still there, like the sword of Damocles. It eats away at me...
  16. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Agreed. Can never find a group for this.
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

Bump for the support
  18. RageQQ New Player

Must be a hero issue.

Oh well, force the devs to buckle under the weight of numbers heroes.
  19. Liongale Dedicated Player

There's a lot of threads about this issue, I'm starting to wonder if it'll ever be addressed. I put in a support ticket with this and other threads. I hope that helps bring attention to this issue.
  20. ORBIT New Player

agree with you 100%
    • Like x 2