FNL PVE Challenge Idea

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by QueenofWar (Crisis Core), Jan 30, 2014.

1. QueenofWar (Crisis Core) New Player

Hey guys

So we all have seen an FNL before.

I've personally seen a lot of PVP tournaments, which are entertaining to watch. HOWEVER we need more PVE love here.

Today, I watched @Trexlight Stream where Mepps came with a box of surprises.

Check it out

It sparked an idea from Davon!

What about a PVE challenge with the new DLC bounties from (war of the light)

The location seems best suited for Oan Cells since it is a tight space where the player's skills will have to be matched with his/her maneuverability.

Much like the PVE challenge within prime battleground that is currently hosted in FNL.

A full raid group will be ported into Oan cells to meet a random bounty. They will have to use finesse and teamwork to overcome the bounty from there another bounty will come to avenge the bounty that just die and so on so forth.
    Till the Raid group is overpowered by their opponent. Bounty opponents can be summoned as pair as deemed fit by the devs and we all know that Mepps and Spytle like to play tricks, so you never know how they will throw the challenging group a curve ball.

Well, Yeah that is the Idea!
    We thought it would be interesting to see :)

Thought I'd toss the idea out here

Thanks guys for listening :p
    • Like x 6
  2. Davon (Crisis Core) Well-Known Player

Ya know, initially I thought it would be a great location because of the room size and gauntlet type feel that the map already holds, in hindsight, its also a great location because its War of the Light bounties in a lantern themed arena :cool:
    • Like x 1
  3. Boyoblivious New Player

Love it! I like PvP but love the PvE FNL. I would definitely have my League sign up for this.
    • Like x 1
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

Same idea on what they have going on with the PVE Challenges in PBG right now but yeah, different venue with the new bounties would be a great addition. They just have to work on the coding on the backend to have the new bounties inside of the Oan Sciencells. I dont know the work code since i dont work there but would be a great addition :)

Also, watch the video, watch the fun!! :D #TeamRageCamel
    • Like x 1
  5. Cypher Well-Known Player

If Oan could handle it, I think it would be awesome!
  6. Udon New Player

That was entertaining. I like the ideas. Wish it was possible to spawn enemies from various locations into one instance. i.e. equal level versions of General lex + avatar of meta + bizarro