HardKnocks USPS3 Hero League Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Vampirebit, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

We are back and we are recruiting cr 90^ roles. We are a new t5 league with some well rounded players in our small guild. We are looking to add to our ranks so if you have any questions comments or concerns or even want to join contact me in game or pm me here or leave a comment. Thank you for your time and I hope to see you soon.
  2. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

bump it up
  3. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

4. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

5. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

6. Syrie New Player

This is a great league, we PVE and do a lot of PVP on the side. Really looking for some good trolls and tanks. Also we run the lower tier stuff as well, for those of you who need to go back and grab your T2 raid feats (Since nobody runs them any more). So please, apply today!
  7. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Bump
    Still looking for Tanks and Trolls. We've been growing recently and would love to add some Tanks and Trolls to this wonderful group of players. ^^
  8. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Hard Knocks is the perfect league for you. We happen to currently be recruiting both Tanks and Trolls and we Pve and Pvp. We have a lot of active players on in our league and we run all the content from T2 to T5. We also do quite a bit of feat hunting and Alert grinding as well from time to time.
  9. Rangiku Lyfe New Player

10. Rangiku Lyfe New Player

hello
    Cr102 Rage Dps
    Cr103 Rage Tank
    Skill Points 150
    i have a headset but just that the side of my Turtle Beach is broken..... the part where the speakers are, so it give me a headache sometime. but i can put it on time 2 time
  11. Rangiku Lyfe New Player

Name Is Sephiroth Limit
  12. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Great i'll contact you as soon as you get online. Hope to see you soon.
  13. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Bump for snow day
  14. Vampirebit Well-Known Player