Son of Batman Trailer

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rumour, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Rumour Committed Player

• Like x 9
  2. Mont New Player

3. Has2besaid Committed Player

Nice animation and the story looks to be better than the original introduction but I really dislike Damien. IMO the only heir to the Batman legacy is Terry McGinnis.

P.S. Mont, your Lynda Carter clip is so....distracting. Man I loved her.
  4. BlackWingBeyond Committed Player

Awesome. New 52 Batsuit design from Justice League: War, and the Deathstroke design from Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox. Also, Jason O'mara seems to sound pretty good as Batman.
  5. Rumour Committed Player

For some reason I thought it was Bruce Greenwood.
  6. CCBatson Dedicated Player

Yea, the animation is nice, but... Damian was a little murderous sociopath that I didn't shed a single tear or sniffle for when he died. He wasn't even tongue-in-cheek like Hitgirl is in Kickass, he's just fanservice for the people who want to see a 'harder edge' in the Batman and Robin dynamic.

I'd buy it though if the animation carried his entire arc through to his death. Then I would replay that scene over and over again! :):D:p
  7. Mont New Player

"loved"? she isnt dead ya know lol
  8. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

Neat!

Damian may have not been the best but man, his death was LAME, so badly done. He deserved better
  9. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

I'd still love her to make a run at me;)
    • Like x 1
  10. GeoShock New Player

also JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time is supposed to be out this week.
  11. Mont New Player

she is in mid 60s not much running lol, but she is still doing her singing thing, doing tours
  12. Blazt Furnace New Player

STAY AWAY FROM MY LYNDA!!!!
  13. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

I don't care how old she is, saw her on tv recently and she looked spry and beautiful, so I say again, I'd still love for her to make a run at me,wink wink,nudge nudge ;)
  14. Mont New Player

visit her pages in my sig
  15. Elusian Crowd Control

I love Damian so I'm sold on this right from the start!
  16. Harley'sPoisonousCat New Player

Well its about time the make a Son of Batman movie. IM EXCITED anybody know when it comes out?????
  17. Rumour Committed Player

It looks like a rental, since the runtime is only 52 mins. Just found out about this stealth release and its only a Target exclusive. Also it's aimed for a younger audience.
  18. Rumour Committed Player

Not for a while, since Justice League: War is coming out first week of Feb. I think summer release?
  19. Zuse Loyal Player

20. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

I really dislike Damien's voice.